Chapter 1

Hermione's POV

     It's the first day back at Hogwarts since the war and the defeat of Voldemort. Harry and Ron had decided to start their auror training. So they weren't going to be around to get into trouble with. It is just me, Ginny, Neville and Luna.

Today, we get our schedules. This I am dreading and there is only one reason behind that. I would have to take Defense Against the Dark Arts with none other than Severus Snape. Many people think he died in the Final Battle but Harry took pity on him and made me save him.

Professor Snape has been shut up in his home with no outside interaction. This of course was his own chose. Harry, Ron and I would visit him twice a month. I only went because Harry begged me to go. He and Ron soon forgave Snape but for some reason I Just couldn't and still can't bring myself to forgive him for the hell he put the three of us through.

Oh, well. Who knows maybe Snape will surprise me this year. Maybe he won't be a total jerk to all of us Gryffindors. Well, at least I don't have to deal with him until after lunch. Ginny, Neville, Luna and I have every class together.

Well, it's time to go to Potions with Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Then, Herbology with just Ravenclaw. After that it would be time for lunch. It's what comes after that, that I HATE.

Snape's POV

First day back. Oh, help me now. All the students here hate me because none of them know the truth. Well, that's not true Hermione knows. So, I'm sure that her friends know as well. To be honest I really don't care what all of them think. Again not true. I care about Hermione and what she thinks. After all she is the one who saved me. She gave me a second chance at life. She saved me when I had never done a thing to deserve it.

Well, here is my first class if the day, which mean that there is only 3 more hours until I can prove to everyone including Hermione that I really am a good guy. Harry and Ron both forgave me for the hell I put them all through. However, Hermione won't. I'm determined to get her to forgive me. I refuse to live the rest of my life knowing the person who saved it hates me.