Chapter 6

With Hermione's back to Snape's desk, she stood confident. She knew what she wanted at that moment in time. Hermione Granger wanted Severus Snape. Severus Snape wanted Hermione Granger.

Snape quickly closed the gap between Hermione and himself. He knew that the only reason she wanted him that way was because the Attraction Spell had gone wrong. Even though he knew this it didn't stop him.

Snape pushed Hermione against his desk with force. He could tell that this scared her a bit so he leaned forward and whispered "you don't have to be scared Hermione. I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

At that she smiled at him and nodded her head at him. With that he captured her lips with his own. He ran his hand down side, and started to leave tiny kisses down her neck. Hermione leaned her head back to give Snape more access.

Snape couldn't help himself. He picked Hermione up took her through a door into his sleeping quarters, where he gentle laid Hermione down on the bed. He then pulled out his wand and performed a protection spell on Hermione. While he did this Hermione laid on the bed waiting very impatiently for him to finish the protection spell.

Snape finished the protection spell and put his wand on the night stand next to the bed. He looked at Hermione who had lust in her eyes, which made Snape very happy. Snape leaned down and kissed her. Slowly he took her clothes off of her, one by one, piece by piece. As he did this he kissed a trail of kisses down her body. Snape looked at Hermione and asked her " are you sure you want this?"

Hermione whispered "yes" and then she sat up and began to take Snape's clothes off of him. Once all of his clothes were off, Hermione laid back down and said "I'm ready when you are." Snape didn't even think twice. He climbed into the bed and penetrated Hermione.

Hermione screamed in both pain and pleasure. She had no idea how good it really felt to have a real man inside her. She was not a virgin. She had lost that to Krum the night of the Yule Ball. The pleasure she had gotten from Krum was nothing to the pleasure she was getting at this very moment.

Hermione was taken out of her thoughts when Snape pulled out of her. She felt so go when he was in her, that she didn't want him to not be. Snape had round off of her and was now laying next to her. Hermione looked up at him and just smiled. When Snape realized that Hermione was looking at him, he asked her "why are you smiling at me like that?"

She said "because that was amazing. I wasn't a virgin before this but my first time was nothing to this. The pleasure was unbelievable."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it but its getting late you should be getting back to your dorm. Now get dressed and get going or I'll have to give you a detention, Ms.Granger."

"Yes, sir." Hermione said with a smile on her face.

Hermione got dressed and then walked back over to the bed where Snape was still laying just watching her. Leaned over and kissed Snape on the cheek and said "I think I would be ok with a detention, that's if its ok with you. Good night, Severus."