Chapter 11

Hermione was on her way to the Room of Requirements when Snape stopped her and pulled her into an empty classroom. (It's 5:25 she had decided to get there early so she could get everything setup.) Snape scared Hermione when he pulled her into the classroom. She started the scream but he quickly put his hand over her mouth and said "don't scream it's just me."

Hermione turned around and hit him. He just looked at her the same way he had that very morning. Hermione was so furious. How dare he scare her like that. Who did he think he was? She opened her mouth to say something but couldn't.

Snape pulled her to him and kissed her. The kiss was passionate and sweet but full of so much need. She couldn't help herself. She leaded into him and kissed him back, just as passionately.

After a few minutes a kissing Hermione pulled away. She caught her breath and remembered where she was supposed to be and that she was mad at Snape for scaring her. As she remembered this she began to speak.

"How dare you scare me like you did. Who the hell do you think you are? Then you just kiss me out of nowhere. What the bloody hell is going through your mind?"

"Baby, I didn't mean to scare you at all. Why would I want to do that? I think I am a man who is going crazy not having you. Well and as for what's going through my mind I really don't think you want to know what that is."

"Oh really so you must think that I asked what was going through your head for no fucking reason."

"Alright since you want to know so badly what's going through my mind I'll tell you."

"Thank you oh so very much. Please, do begin."

"Well right now I'm thinking about everything I want to do to that pretty little body of yours. Oh and there are several things I want to do to it. If that's still what you want?"

"What makes you think I ever wanted it to happen again?"

"I don't know maybe that little comment of your about you being ok with another detention, after we had sex the first time."

"I can't deal with this right now. I have to go we are having a girls night. I'll come see you later."

With that Hermione walked put of the classroom and to the Room of Requirements.