Chapter 14

Hermione picked up the roses and smelled them. She smiled to herself. She picked up the note and read it.

Dear Hermione,
You are an amazing young women. I'm glad that you want to do it again. If you wouldn't mind I would like you to meet me in mine private quarters. You may come at whatever time you would like. I will be there all night.
Your truly,
SS

Hermione smiled to herself and then looked at herself in the mirror. She knew she couldn't go see Snape wearing her school uniform. So she walked over to her closet and pulled out her favorite dress and shoes. Then she fixes her makeup. She was about to walk out the door when she realized she didn't fix her hair. She quickly said a spell to fix her hair and then left to go see Snape.
Hermione knocked on Snape's door. She opened it and walked in when she heard him say "come in."
As she walked in she saw Snape sitting on his couch, reading. So, Hermione walked to the couch and just stood in front of him. Snape slowly put his book down. Then, he looked up at her with a smirk on his face.
Snape grabbed Hermione and pulled her onto his lap. She couldn't help but laugh. Little did she know that Snape loved to hear her laugh. He began to tickle her. Hermione was laughing so hard she almost peed on herself.
After Snape stopped tickling her. She just sat on his lap and just stared at him. Snape leaned forward and gentle kissed her. Hermione felt Snape smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair.
Soon Snape picked Hermione up and brought her into his bedroom. He laid her down and kissed her again. Their kisses were passionate and needy. No one would have thought that Hermione Granger and Severus Snape would be in a relationship, but here they were in each others arms.
Snape pulled away from Hermione and just stared into her eyes. He ran his hands up her side and then back down to her thigh. Hermione began working in to buttons to his rode. Slowly she undid them one button at a time. She could tell that this was killing Snape. He soon couldn't take it anymore and took the robe off himself. Hermione then sat up. Snape had no idea what Hermione was doing so he pulled himself off the bed and backed up. When he did this he saw a look of confusion in Hermione's eyes. He was about to take a step back to her, when she started to come to him. This excited Snape. So he just stood there and let her do her thing. He became really confused when Hermione stopped right in front of him, then turned and went in the bathroom.