Chapter 4

Hermione woke up from a dream about none other than Professor Snape. This couldn't mean anything good. Her first two classes passed by quick. So did lunch.

Ginny, Neville, Luna, and Hermione all walked to DADA. Once they got there, they all started getting there things out. Hermione had taken everything out of her bag and couldn't find her essay. Professor Snape came around to collect all the essays, but when he got to Hermione she didn't have her essay.

"Ms.Granger, where is your essay?"

"I must have left it in my dorm, sit."

"Well that's unfortunate."

"Professor, please."

"Enough! Ms.Granger, see me after class!"

"Yes,Professor." This was the second time in two days that she has got in trouble.

The rest of the class time Hermione did all her work and helped the others. When the bell rang everyone but Hermione left. Hermione walked over to Professor Snape's desk and waited for him to say something, but he didn't. So she spoke up.

"Professor if you give me a bad grade it'll ruin everything I have worked so hard for, please. Is there anything I can do?"

"You can earn it. That is the only way you won't get that bad grade."

"Professor, I don't quit understand what you mean by earn it."

"I'm sure you do know what I mean, Ms.Granger."

"Professor, I really don't know what you mean by earn it."

"Meet me in my office tomorrow night at 6 o'clock and we can work out how your going to earn your grade."

"Yes, sir."

"Oh and Ms.Granger, whatever we decide stays between the two of us. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Professor."

"You may go now."

Hermione left not really sure what was going to be decided. Really, she didn't care as long as she didn't receive that bad grade. Little did she know that it would be more then she ever thought it would be.