Chapter 5

Hermione had only been focusing on what she was going to have to do to earn the credit for her missing assignment. She didn't even try to answer a single question in any of her classes. Everyone was worried about her but when they asked her if she was ok. Hermione simply replied by saying " I'm fine, just can't wait until I can get the credit for that assignment."

She was so nervous but she was also exited. She didn't know why she was nervous, she just was. She knew that in the end she would get the credit that she deserved, and that everything would be ok. So it's 5:45 and that means its time to start going to Snape's office.

Snape was waiting in his office for Hermione. It's 5:55 and he had expected her to be here by now. As soon as she finishes that thought Hermione walks through the door. The look on her face makes Snape smile.

"Welcome, Ms.Granger. This is my office but, I'm sure you knew that already. Now, have you thought about how your going to make up for the essay?"

"Um actually Professor, I was hoping you could explain to me what you meant by what you said earlier."

"Do you really not understand by what I meant by that?"

"Sir, I have my suspicions. However, I was hoping you could either confirm or deny my suspicions."

At that moment Professor Snape walked over to Hermione who was now leaning up against his desk. He stopped so that he was about a foot away from her. The look of interest on Hermione's face made Snape push further.

Hermione couldn't help but show interest at what she thought was about to happen. She had this unwanted attraction to Snape, since the day they had learned about that stupid attraction spell. She knew why she had this attraction but she didn't want to admit that she had done the spell wrong. She couldn't believe that she Hermione Granger was attracted to Severus Snape.

Here they were the attraction clear between the two of them. The idea was clear of how Hermione was going to get her credit.