𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

| 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

christmas eve

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"why am i the only one up?" you looked around the couch to see your family slouch down and wait until it was time to open presents. you reached for your phone by the coffee table and checked the time, "10:00 pm..."

"ugh" you lazily sighed, "there's nothing to do"

you glanced at the tree and the gifts underneath. maybe this was the perfect time to take advantage and guess what you'll get this year, "please be clothes or a computer" you held your hands together

you tip-toed over your brother and heard a creaking sound from the floor. your brother picked his head up and you hid behind the couch, "this is a dream~" you whispered

he wiped his nose with his eyes closed and went back to sleep. "oh it worked" you shocked yourself. right when you were about to get one of the gifts, your phone starting going off and you ran upstairs.

"WHO IS IT?" you furrowed your brows and looked at tsuki text you, "DAMN YOU!"

>

𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗸𝗲𝗶
_______________

𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶:
bored.
entertain me

𝘆/𝗻:
i was doing something IMPORTANT
AND YOU RUINED IT

𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶:
aw really

𝘆/𝗻:
YES.

𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶:
i don't care

𝘆/𝗻:
then i don't care about your boredom
bye :P

𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶:

-.-

_______________

"and that's what you get" you pointed at your phone and laid in your bed. you stared at your ceiling for a minute and then got extremely bored. everything was so plain, nothing exciting. you sat up straight and looked out you window, "pretty"

the snow was falling down and you saw angel marks on the street across from you. you placed your fingers on the window and felt how cold it was. you marked a smiley face and a small heart next to it.

"i should do some homework now" you looked at your bookbag in your chair and then back at your phone, "hmmm later-"

| during the break: new years |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙