O4 ; raeil + moonyoung

[ 3 / 4 of the oneshots in this are raeil and moonyoung HELP ]

the moment moonyoung woke up , she was dragged into the living room . just to clarify , it was her and yuta's apartment , not the " woman cave " she and raeil co - owned .

her boyfriend was sitting there in all his glory , looking very much awake and refreshed , which was a surprise , considering the fact that he and his bunch of gay friends never woke up before 3pm . her bestie was also there , staring at her with an expression that could probably be used as a screenshot meme with those red light eyes and bgm that sounded like tiktok smoked weed .

she muttered a soft " what the hell " as doyoung ( doyoung ?! ) invited her over to sit on the couch opposite of where yuta was sitting .

" okay , so ! " raeil grinned her usual clown grin , " we're going to do a thing . "

" please be specific ? "

" a lucky draw box thing ! yuta prepared a box full of rewards and other things for you . he'll pull a thing out but you're not allowed to see it . all you have to do is say if you wanna take it or drop it , and he'll reveal the thing to you . if you say take it , you get it . if you drop it , imm allowed to steal it . " she gestured to yuta , who gestured to a firmly taped cardboard box next to him .

" hm . okay . " moonyoung replied with full confidence , probably because she thought her dear best friend wouldn't be mean to her this time ( wrong ) , because she thought the box was full of rewards only ( wronger ) , and because she thought that yuta and doyoung , aka men with common sense , wouldn't work with raeil to fuck her life up ( wrongest ) .

with that , the game commenced .

yuta lifted the cardboard box up and placed it onto his lap . he cut the tape open pulled the flap up , functioning as a temporary screen to block her view .

the first thing he pulled out was a prada .

" take it or nah ? "

moonuoung might've hesitated . she looked over at raeil , whose stare was full of fire and passion . the former began to reassess her previous assumptions .

" it's not ... um ... vodka , is it ? "

without waiting for an answer , she made her choice .

" drop . "

taeil promptly burst out laughing and screaming , clapping like a wild seal . she gleefully snatched the bright red prada off yuta's hands and slung the bag over her shoulders , admiring and cooing at it like it was her newborn baby .

" what the — " moonyoung cursed out loud , but caught herself . she rolled her eyes and put on her best ' i don't care ' expression , then continued , " never mind . prada's too cheap for me . and i don't like red anyway . "

" okay , fine ! we all know that only my stupid wife takes handbags that look like they're just begging to be snatched by muggers . next . " doyoung said .

yuta reached into the box and pulled out a pair of socks . of course , moonyoung did not know that .

learning her lesson from the prada she most definitely did not want , she didn't even hesitate .

" i'll take it ! "

yuta threw his socks at her . right in her face .

" i found them under my bed . they haven't been washed for a week . "

" fuck you ! " she threw the ( probably mouldy ) socks back at him .

" okay , next — oooooooh ! oh , oh this is — this is good ! " raeil cheered .