1O ; hendery + eunrae

" babe ! love , get up ! get the hell up ! " 

at exactly eight in the morning , hendery was violently shaken awake by his beloved girlfriend .

" what ! " he whined , kicking away the blanket .

" i discovered something amazing ! a scientific breakthrough , if i must . " eunrae said .

" well , show me . " he groggily sat up .

she rushed over to the window and pulled the curtains open , letting a bright , stinging ray of morning sunshine in . 

" if you wake up at 8am in the morning , you get to see the world at 8am in the morning ! "

he stared out for a moment before finally getting it . " wh — "

——————

" babe , get over here ! "

before he was completely awake , hendery was hastily pushed over to the dining table , where hot , fresh breakfast sat , waiting for him . he sat down , the corners of his mouth stretching into an excited grin as he dug in .

" did you know ? " eunrae gently clinked her glass of milk with his , " my cup of milk tastes like your cup of milk . and with every sip of milk you drink , the remaining milk in the cup gets lesser and lesser . "

" i — " his jaw dropped open at her groundbreaking logic , " if you don't need your mouth , you can donate it , you know . "

" apart from the times i don't need it , i quite need it , actually . "

" i — ??? "

after a moment of silent eating , he decided to use his own groundbreaking logic to combat her groundbreaking logic . 

" you know , i just realised that with every bite of this toast i eat , the toast gets smaller . "

" yes . " eunrae agreed , " the wider your mouth opens , the bigger your bite . "

" so true . " hendery said , " the last time i drank milk that tasted like milk was last time . "

he gracefully put his empty glass down , sighing while shaking his head like a pretentious poet from a drama . looking out at the balcony , he heaved another sigh .

" if you wake up one hour earlier than usual , your day increases by sixty minutes . also , a minute passed in china is sixty seconds passed in india . "

the both of them burst out laughing , eyes locked with each other . he took that chance to blow a dramatic kiss in her direction , making her laugh even more . before she could do the same , though , xiaoxiao's cat huihui leapt onto the table , yelling ferociously at them .

in complete synchronisation , both hendery and eunrae pointed at said cat , yelling back while simultaneously laughing even louder .

" you look like a cat ! "

[ i love writing pointless sweet stuff for henderae muah ]