part 08

They reached at their house...Jisoo fall asleep as she was hell tried...V went out first and go to his room... Till then jimin tries to wake jisoo...

Jm: Jisoo wake up... We are here...

Jisoo: Ohh...(She was very sleepy that time she Couldn't speak anything and get out of the car)...

Jisoo pov....

I am so tried that I couldn’t see anything and don’t want to change my clothes.....I just want to sleep.....

Jisoo come to room and sit at a side of bed and drowsing....

V come out from bathroom after changing clothes and fresh... He saw jisoo...

V: Well... What just happened today... Pls forget it... The marriage is not real at all... That just to save us.. Hope you understand...

Jisoo just hmmmed... But she didn’t hear anything...

V then go to his studyroom where jimin was waiting for him...

Jm: Now your doubt are gone or still have something??

V: No... That's not the thing... She is not the one I accepted...

Jm: That's good... Then when you gonna send her back??

V: That's what I am thinking.... I think I shouldn’t let her go now...

Jm: Why?? Didn’t she prove innocent??  Don't you think she has a family?? She also miss them... Vice versa her family..

V : Yeah I know that... What do you think I don’t know the pain... But I am thinking this only for their benefits...

Jm: How?? What benefits they will get if you done this step??

V: My enemies got learned about jisoo... If I let her go then they will hurt her.. Not only her but also her family... I don’t want just because of my mistake any innocent family get suffered...

Jm: That's also true... Now what you will gonna do..

V: she will stay with me until this problem....

Jm: If in this between you fallen love with her??

V: That's not gonna happen... My life is for revenge... I live just for my revenge.. Love is not in my dictionary...

Jm: But..... Whay you now gonna tell her??

V: No idea....

Jm: Then we should go to our base...

Base is the place where V kept people for torturing... There was a person who was one of his enemies... Jimin & Taehyung went there to see his situation...

V asked one of his man...

V: How is he??

Man: Just fainted sir...

V: Work him uo fast...His torturing didn’t finished yet...

The man was tied with ropes in a chair...

Tm: Heyy Kim Taehyung.... Don't even think that you will spare...They Won't spare you...They will finished you and your family...

V grab his hair and up his head...

V: You guys had been finished my family long time ago...No I have nothing to lose...

Tm: Only you are saying like this...They will snatch all things that you have...

He smirk with pain...

Time skiped... Next day...

Jisoo was sitting on bed...

Jisoo pov : Soon I will come to you mom, dad & emma.. I am missing you guys also lisa and rose... I don’t know what are they doing..

At that moment V entered the room...

Jisoo: Hey Mr. Kim Taehyung....

V was shocked to hear his full name from jisoo....

V pov: Am i heard right!!!  Are jisoo said my full name rather than monster....

Jisoo: Why you are looking shocked???

V: You are calling my name for the first time...

Jisoo : Btw... When I will go to my family?? They are tensed about how I am....

V: You can't go to your family now(in a cold tone)

Jisoo: But why???  You know that am not the one then why you want me here...I want to go to my family and I will...

V become angry and held Jisoo's arm tightly...

V: Just listen what I say...

Jisoo : Ahhh... It's hurt... Leave mee...

V: It will gonna hurt more if you don’t listen to me... You don’t know me yet...
( he let her hand)...

Jisoo : Why are you keep doing this to mee??  What am done to you??

She said it in sobbing...

V gave a mobile o Jisoo...

V: Call your parents & say that you are fine..

Jisoo: No...I won’t do that...  I want to go to my family...

V: If you don’t do that your gonna regret what I will do with your family... ( He told her in a threat tone)

Jisoo: No you will gonna nothing to them...

V: Then make a call....

Jisoo make a call to her family...

Jisoo : Hello dad...

Dad: Jisoo!!! My child how are you?? Where are you?? Are you fine??

Jisoo: Yeah dad... I am fine... Don't worry about me..(she said that looking at V and try to control her tears) How are you all??

Dad: We are here fine...We really got tense for you.... When you will come at home...

Jisoo: Very soon dad... Take care of yourself and all.... Bye...

She cut the call as she was unable to hold her tears...

She breaked with tears....

Jisoo: Happy you are now...😭😭 I thought you also have a heart... But I forget monster doesn’t have feeling...

V pov: Am sorry jisoo... I had to do this... I just did for your betterment....

V: I am going now.... Don’t you dare to go out of this room...( in his cold tone)

Jisoo :  You can't keep me here long time... I will escape this place soon you monster....

V left the room & locked it...

Jisoo was crying bent down and hold her knee...