Past

V started ignore Jisoo.... Trying hard not to fall for her... Keeping distance from Jisoo... He goes for the meeting without telling Jisoo...

Jimin's pov: What's happened to tae?? Why he is behaving like this?? He is ignoring Jisoo?? 🤔🤔🤔

Jisoo's pov : Why he is ignoring me?? Did anything wrong happen?? Let it go why am worried for his attention... He is none but a monster to me who kept me in this cage...😔

Minsoo are at home alone.... Jisoo at her room & Jimin talking over phone.. Then he come to jisoo...

Jm: Hey Jisoo... I know you feeling bore here but I can't do anything..

Jisoo : No it’s no problem.... Indeed we both are feeling bore... Let's talk about ourselves....

Jm: Ohhh yes... There are more things I want to know about you... Then tell me some about your family....

Jisoo : Well... I am Lee jisoo.... One and only child of Lee sehun & Ha joon... Owner of Lee Company...

Jm: Ohh.. I see... You must be loved by all.... Any other members??

Jisoo: Yeah... All of my family members loves me a lot... Also in my family I have my Eomma... She is my second mom....

Jm: Ohhh that means your dad married twice??

Jisoo: No no... It's not like that.... She is my aunt.... She take care of me since I was a child... Although we don’t have any blood relation to her... But still she love me as her child.... Also Lisa, Rose... My younger sisters.... Lisa is eomma's daughter... Rose is my cousin... They lived with us... All you can say ours is a happy family...

Jm became sad after hearing all... Jisoo noticed and asked him...

Jisoo : What happened to you??  Why become sad??

Jm: No... Just thinking because of a lil mistake your whole family become sad... If V Didn't make mistake to recognise the right one... Then you wouldn’t here... You could stay with your family....

Jisoo: Don’t say like this... Maybe God has something better plan then that... Also I will go home after some days... So don’t worries....

Jm: You will not go home untill V Didn't take his revenge....

Jisoo: How can you say that??

Jm: Yeah that's true... His enemies got know about you.... So sending you home now is dangerous for you as well as your family....

Jisoo pov : He thought soo much for my family & me... But he never let me know about it...

Jm: Ohhh what I started talking about!! Now I am telling you about myself....

Jisoo : Yeah sure....😄😄

Jm: I'm Park Jimin.... Co owner of TJ company... I am a partner of Kim Taehyung in every work also his best frnd, brother, his family...

Jisoo: You are telling all things I know abour you....😆😆 but tell me one thing you owns a company!!

Jm: Yeah it’s true.... That's my & Taehyung's company... That's my father's company which now we both own... This for whom who thinks us innocent... You can say we are dangerous for the evils & good for the innocent one..😆😆😅

Jisoo : That's really impressive... Then how you & Taehyung met??

Jm: We were neighbours also classmate... We went to same school together....

Jisoo: Then why he become like this... Like he is showing something that he is not.... I mean he is good from heart... His intentions are also good but he shows to be heartless...

Jm: Well its an incident of one-day... Both of us went to school... His father & my father were best friends... That day he goes home early as his driver came early... My mom came to pick me up late... After I reached my home I saw Taehyung was crying... He was with my dad... My dad told my mom to packed our clothes and leave that place with Taehyung as soon as possible... So after that incident any of us don’t know about Taehyung's family & my dad... We don’t know still they are alive or not... But Taehyung always says they kill his family and my dad... ( he says with teary eyes....but didn’t show it to Jisoo) After this he become a heartless....

Jisoo also got tears in her eyes...but Jimin said something that stop her being emotional...

Jm: But now I don’t think he will gonna be take his revenge....( smirking at JISOO)

Jisoo : Why???

Jm: Looking like someone has change my bro... Like he never postponed his meeting whenever I become sick...but he want to postpon today’s meeting as you are sick...can you tell me the reason 😏😏...

Jisoo : How could I know!!! By the way he is ignoring me since morning... 😒😒

Jm: Looking like someone is sad for not getting attention from Taehyung... But you are right... He is...

Taehyung side....

V's pov : As I was ignored Jisoo since morning... I didn’t bade her bye.... Also didn’t see her before coming... My heart is not feeling good... Is am doing right.... Ignoring her??? Noo.... Tae you cannot fall weak... You are doing these for boths happiness... She cannot be happy with you... She can never Fall in love with you... Don’t forget your revenge and you are a Mafia...

His pov ended as soon as he cam to the meeting place... He went to the room here they having a meeting... Followed by the guards...

V:Hello.. Miss Kim... I am (he was cutted by Miss kim)

Mk: Kim Taehyung... Right... So handsome you are... Even more than I heard and saw in picture...

V: Thanks... Shall we start the meeting??

MK: Ohh sure....

(They finished thier meeting... But It's seems not a meeting but staring session of KM.... She was continuously staring at V.... V felt really uncomfortable... But he had nothing to do... He wants to go home as early as possible....)

Soon they finished their meeting...

V: Okay.. Then Miss Kim.... Thanks for your proposals and offer... We are looking forward to work with you...

KM: Yeah sure...See you next time...

V left the place...

KM: You just wait & watch Kim Taehyung... You will be mine at any cost... I will make you mine...

.
.
.
.
That's all for today...

Sorry for the mistakes...

Support me as a new writer...
💜🐯🐰🐻