Did they fall in love??

Jisoo ran to her room while crying... She had badly hurted by V... She went to balcony of her room... She looking at the moon sky while crying....

Jisoo pov : None has been behave me like this... He just yelled me without any reason... (She looked at the moon)

The  sky suddenly become dark.. It start raining & thunderstorm... Jisoo afraid of loud sound...like these... But this time she was crying in rain... She come to room and sit on bed bent and holding her knee with wet clothes...

Meantime V became too angry that he didn’t realised what he have done.... He went to his room and take a shower.... After fresh up he thinks about what he have done... He felt guilty... He went downstairs to look for Jisoo... But he saw Maria...

V: Where is Jisoo??  Maria...

Maria was placing dinner on table...

Maria: She is her room... Do you want dinner sir??

V: Did she ate??

Maria: Noo sir.. I went to call her but she didn’t response... So I thought she slept.... So I didn’t disturbed her....

V's pov : After happening all these she slept peaceful.... I am not gonna believe these....

V: Okkk I am gonna see her first...

V goes Jisoo's room.... Saw she was sitting.... He entered her room....

V: Jisoo why you don’t take your dinner?

But he get no response... He again said..
V: Jisoo??? Jisooo do you hear me??

He comes close to her & taping her shoulder... As soon as he touch her shoulder she fell down...

V become tense.... He come to her keep his plam on Jisoo's forehead... He realised her body is burning and she is still in wet clothes...

V's pov : Ohhh shit man... She is burning up.... Her body temperature is really getting up... Her clothes are also wet... Bed also become wet... She have to move from here...

V: Jisoo... Try to open your eyes.... Sorry for what I did to you... Pls open your eyes....

He then take her to bridal way out of her room... Maria sees V carrying Jisoo as she was out there...

V: Maria come to my room fast with jisoo's clothes and informed a doctor...

Maria : ok Sir...

V make jisoo laid in his bed and asked Maria to change her dress....

V: you changed her dress... I will waited outside... Call me if anything needed & did you call doctor??

Maria: Yeah sir... He will be here soon...

V waited outside then the doctor come.... Maria come outside as she finished her work... Doctor checked Jisoo...

Doc: Nothing to worry Taehyung... She is fine... Just have a fever take care of her...

V: When she will be fine??

Doc: It just matter of your care... But it’s nothing serious... (He said small smile in his face.... He is V's family doctor.... He know Taehyung since childhood)

Doctor left.....

V: Maria pls make a hot soup for Jisoo... And bring some water in a bowl and a handkerchief....

Maria shocked as its first time when V said pls to her...Maria left... V sits beside jisoo holding her hand....

V: Wake up Jisoo... You know what... I don’t like when you stay quite... I like when you keep blabbering, fighting with mee( he smiled)

Maria come with a bowl... V where placing the wet handkerchief in jisoo's forehead thus it makes body temperature low....

V were doing it all the night... V saw the beautiful face of jisoo...he kept staring her.... A smile unknowingly come in his face...Then he slept beside her sitting in chair and head on bed...

In the morning Jisoo woke up first.. She saw V was sleeping....

Jisoo's pov : He might didn’t sleep at whole night... He is looking too cute while sleeping no one could tell that he is a Mafia while in sleeping... She put her hand in his head caress his hair while smiling... Suddenly V woke up... Jisoo take her head back & acting like sleeping...

V: She is not wake up till now... Her body temperature is quite normal now... She have to eat something now...( He said all in tensed way)

Maria: Sir I bring the soup for Jisoo's breakfast....

V: Yeah... Keep it here... I will feed her after she wake up...

She woke up....(our best actress goes to chichi🤭)

V sees she waking up he becomes happy but maintain his cold face..

V: You woke up... Good..(in a cold tone)

Jisoo pov : Though he is cold but he is quite caring... He showing his cold side to me but I know his heart...

( she was smiling looking at him)

V: Now get up and freshen up..

She go to the washroom.. She come and V feed her breakfast... She was unable to eat more...

V: You have to finished it & take medicines...

Jisoo : Its too much... I can't...

V: You have to think this before get wet in the rain....(cold tone)

Maria was admiring them from far away...

After finishing all & taking breakfast...

V: Now take rest...

He left the room... Soon come back with his laptop... He is doing his work...Jisoo stealing some glances of him while using her phone... He is also looking at her after while...

.
.
.
.
.
That’s all for today...
What gonna happen next... Are they going to come close or go far...

Sorry for any mistake...

Keep supporting me as a new writer... 💜💜🐯🐰🐻