What Will Do

A/n:Jisoo had enough.... Her heart already broken... Seeing all these she can't tolerates more... She left.... Seeing her Taehyung also go behind her.... She starts crying.... Seeing her that state Taehyung regret for his work....

Taehyung : What happened why you left dinning area without having breakfast??? Are you crying??  (Jisoo tries to calm herself... Not to show Taehyung that she was crying)

Jisoo : Am not crying... Also why you followed me... Just go to Jennie and see if she eating properly... Why you are concerning for me??? (Taehyung smirks)

Taehyung : Ohhh... Really...  Looking like someone is jealous 😏😏😏 So jealousy wifey....

Jisoo : Jealous!!!  Am not jealous.... Am telling you the fact... You love Jennie so much... Then why are you here just go to her...😒😫

Taehyung : Are you sure??? Am going then...

Jisoo : Go go... Am not interest in you.. Go to that girl which you love....(tries her best to not cry.... Taehyung shows that he is leaving but come back and hug Jisoo from back....) leave me... Why are you still here... Just go 😤😣😣

Taehyung : Well Jealousy is really bad for health wifey....

Jisoo : Am not jealous... 😤😤😤 Why I would be jealous???

Taehyung : (shake is head on disbelieve that how stubborn Jisoo is) You are jealous because you love me... Understand 😤😤

Jisoo : I don’t love you 😤😤

Taehyung : You love me... Accept it...

Jisoo : No... I don’t love you...

Taehyung: You love me...

Jisoo : No... I don’t love you...

Taehyung : You love me...

Jisoo : I don’t love you...

Taehyung :(hits a plan)  You don’t love me...😏😏

Jisoo :I love you....(realise what she said😮😮😮 Taehyung's  smirk is still on his face.... He starts coming closer to her... She starts moving back.. Until she touched wall)

Taehyung : I know you love me.. But I want to hear this three words from you....(deep voice 🤯🤯🤯....)

A/n: Jisoo's mind blank hearing his deep voice... She didn’t realise he come more closer that there is no space Between them and... As usual... Taehyung do his move... Kissed her.... The kiss become passionate soon... They kiss each other like there is no tomorrow.... On the other hand Jisoo's fiance has come.... Rose and Lisa goes to call Jisoo... And they found Jennie on stairs....

Jennie : Why you guys running???

Rose: Well Jisoo unnie's fiancee has come.... Aunt asked us to call her...

Jennie : Ohhh really... Do you guys saw him?? How is he?? Handsome???

Rose: Yeah... He is quite handsome...

Lisa: But not more than my oppa😤😤😤(lisa goes upstairs)

Jennie : What happen to her???🧐🧐

Rose: She is not happy for unnie's marriage...

Jennie :🙁🙁 Why???

Rose: She ship unnie with Tae oppa... 😕😕😕 She wants them to get married.... But unnie's fiancee and all makes her upset...

Jennie : Tae & Jisoo.... 🤔🤔 well they look awesome together... But if they have some feeling for each other they should tell us cause Jisoo marriage is fixed if they love each other they should call off this marriage... But they are doing nothing....