kidnapped

Jisoo smile thinking how protective and caring Taehyung is... Anyone can fall for him if he show his this side to everyone... After sometimes John started getting call....

Jisoo : John.. You can answer the call... Maybe something important...

John: Ok mam... Am coming...(he left..in way he said another bodyguard)  Hey you
The new one... Do you have any work now?? If you have then leave it and stay here with mam... Am coming in a few minutes.. 

He left Jisoo and That bodyguard alone.... jisoo starts thinking what to do...then she starts walking towards home....

Bg: Where are you going mam???

Jisoo : Am feeling bored... So am going to room to watch something....

Jisoo going to the house then suddenly the bodyguard said.. 

Bg: Mam... Do you know there is a special place in the backside of this house...

Jisoo : Are you serious!!! I didn’t know about it... None tell me that...

Bg: It’s quite adventitious and scary... That's why Taehyung & Jimin Sir didn’t told you... I think you will get scares if you go there...

Jisoo : Ohh come on... There is nothing to be scare.. Let's go there... I have to see... Which place is scary... Take me there...

Bg: As you say mam....

Jisoo went to the backside of the house...but as soon as she went to a room... It was quite dark and very scary...

Jisoo's pov : It was quite dark and scary inside... But I felt no fear as there is a bodyguard with me... But after some while I felt a sweet smell... After that my eye sight are started getting blur... When I opened my eyes found myself in a room... I shouted for help... But none come.... After a while I heard someone talking... I understand one voice is that bodyguard...

???: This poor girl... I know she is innocent... But she is Taehyung's wife afterall...

Bg: But boss... You are planing to call Taehyung here... Don’t you think if he come... Then he will rescue her...

???: Did you think am that fool?? I will ask him to come here... To show him how its feel when our own someone died infront of our eyes... I will asked him to come with out that John and Jimin... His right & left hand... And also no guns... Inform him tomorrow..

In Taehyung side....

Taehyung : Why did you left her alone?

John : I didn’t know that he was so bad that he would kidnapped mam.... Sorry sir... ( he lowered his head down)

Jm: Now what we are gonna do?? Jisoo won't come back if we kept arguing... We have to search her...

Taehyung : But where.... None of you guys have seen nothing... How am gonna found her...

Jm: what's in your hand Taehyung??  Isn’t it Jisoo's ring??

Taehyung : Yeah I found it near it..

Jm: that means she was here....

John : Yes sir... I saw her last here

Jm: I think we should check the garden.... We can found many more hints...

John: Sir we didn’t check in base... Maybe she was taken from there...

Taehyung : I don’t think so... Base is on the backside of home... Jisoo won't go there....

Jm: Maybee that bodyguard taken her there... We should go there...

They go there... John switch the lights on... They are trying to find something... Suddenly...

Jm: Taehyung.... I found Jisoo's phone.. I think am right... He taken her from here.... He knew very well that in this place there is no camera... So he choose this one...

Taehyung : John... Bring the footages of garden and this room...

John goes out and come again with a laptop....

Jm: But there is no CCTV camera here...

John: There is a secret camera.... This is connect and known only to Me and Taehyung sir...

All of them saw what exactly happen...  Taehyung's blood started boiling...

Taehyung : How dare he to touch Jisoo!!!!! John... Find out where they were go & who did this!!! I want all information as early as possible...

Jm: I think Song has done this... I am afraid that history is gonna repeat once.......

Taehyung : Noo... That not gonna happen.... I can't lose her... I will never let history to be repeated...

John: Sir.... I found something... One of our car is missing.... First I thought that was in mechanical shop... But it isn’t there...

Taehyung : That means they use our car to get out from here.... That's great... Track the gps..

John: Sir I already done this but..... It’s stop near a forest area... Nothing found there...

Taehyung : That means they taken her there... After that they have taken her in their Secret base...

Jm: I think we should wait... If Song kidnapped her then he will surely call you as he did earlier... He wants to kill her in front of your eyes...

Taehyung : Than we should be ready with tracking machine... John.... Do all arrangements... Do whatever is possible to get Jisoo back...

John left.... Jimin was talking over phone with other arrangements... Taehyung goes to his room and seeing all Jisoo's things....

Taehyung's pov : Why I thought you leave me.. I should take care of you... But Again am failed... You have fallen in denger again just for mee.... Just like him... Suddenly Taehyung remember... What jimin said.."What if history repeat once again"... I think I won't able to love or think someone as my own if it's repeat... I should also go far away from Jimin and mom... As they are also in denger... I don’t want any innocent people to die because of my revenge... But that's not happening...

He pushed himself on bed and thinking about past....
.
.
.

Taehyung : Why you killed him?? What he have done to you??

.
.
.
.
.
That's all for today.... Hope you all like it then pls vote... Support me as a new writer and forgive me for any mistake...

💜💜💜💜💜
🐯🐰🐻