Will He Listen To Me

Taehyung : Jisoo don't talk to me right now am not in good mood now...(little loud voice and Jisoo get scares but still courage to speak...)

Jisoo : Taehyung... (She stand and walk towards Taehyung... Taehyung gets confuse) I know you won't listen to me but still...... Can't you leave this revenge and all??

Taehyung :(his eyes are turning into red but Jisoo still stand in front of him as she knows he won't hurt her) How can you just say that???(loud deep voice) How can I leave those m*f who destroyed my family, snatched my mom,dad, sister and uncle...

Jisoo : I know Taehyung... But don't give punishment by yourself... You can take legal action against them as you have many evidence Against them..(as soft as she can)

Taehyung : They have done all these with me and you are excepting to give them just that punishment... No no Jisoo they deserve more and you don't interfere in this matter again....(he is about to leave but Jisoo hold his hand)

Jisoo : Just think what Jin oppa said... If something happened to you for this revenge???

Taehyung : I have no worries about that... If my life gone... But am not gonna spare them till am alive...

Jisoo : You have no worries about your life but what about us... (Little loud voice...) I mean mom, jimin and all others.... You were at hospital just for 2 days and they all just tensed up... Didn't you see that... Also you don't have any care for your life... What if they kidnapped me or any other like last time... What if they Kill mom or jimin or any other... What you gonna do then...( she shout... Taehyung just stand like a statue and thinks what have to say)

Taehyung : What am gonna do then?? How can I spare them???

Jisoo : If you take revenge... What will be the difference between you and them... You also doing the same with their family... (Taehyung eyes become moist... His tears are wanting to come out but he controls them...) Taehyung I know you lost your family... But you also get another family... Now you have to think about them... Your mom and sister wants you to be happy... They doesn't want you to destroy your whole life just for a revenge... ( She softly said... That enough for the tears which are wanting to come out... Taehyung breaks down and cries his heart out holding Jisoo by her waist... His head on her tummy... She caressing his hair... Her heart break down seeing Taehyung at that state...)

Jisoo : Tae... Just calm down....( Some drops of tears also fall from her eyes... Taehyung who never cried in front of any girl... He is crying his heart out in front of her... His lady💜... The pain that he had been hiding from his childhood are now exploiting... They stay like this for some moments.... After few minutes Taehyung become cool but his eyes become all red... He stands and went towards washroom... But suddenly he say)

Taehyung : But I won't forgive them easily....

Jisoo's pov : I know Taehyung you won't listen to me but am happy that because of me your pain is lil bit decrease... But I will be happy if you leave this revenge... (Suddenly a beep sound comes from her phone... She goes and see Lisa message her as they talk each other by massaging and video calling... Video call only when Taehyung isn't at room)

In phone...

Lisa: Hi Unnie!!!! Are you there???

Jisoo : Hey Lily... How are you???

Lisa: Unnie... Am fine... Now let me say what am gonna say before I forget...

Jisoo : Ohh sure... What's that???

Lisa: Unnie you know today A boy confess his love for Jennie unnie... And you know what see did!!!

Jisoo : Don't tell me she accepted 😵😵😵