Rescue

Taehyung : I Don’t know Jimin... But am very sacred... Feeling that the person who is doing all these aren’t Song... He is someone else... Whom we don’t expected...

Jimin : Don’t worry Taehyung... Whoever done with will repleten...

Taehyung : Jimin... I think we should leave now...

Jimin : Ok lets go...

Taehyung, Jimin & John left for rescuing Jisoo... They were close when Taehyung gets a call...

Taehyung : Hello??

???: Hello Mr. Kim Taehyung... It has been long time since I talk to you...

Taehyung : Who are you??

???: What you gonna do knowing about me... But the thing you should know is you loving dearer wife is with us... So come as soon as possible and yes... Don’t bring Jimin and John also any weapons with you... Otherwise you can't see your wife alive... Place will sent you after a few minutes...

Call cuts...

Taehyung : Before you send me the address we will be there you bloody fool...

Jimin: Taehyung we are about to enter his area... What about any of his man noticed us??

Taehyung : John... Park the car more farther then that place... We will go there by foot...

After a few moments... Suddenly..

Taehyung : John stop the car!!!

Jimin : Why Taehyung???  That place is still far away...

Taehyung : I don’t know Jimin... But I have to go... You guys go to that place...

Taehyung get down from car...

Taehyung's pov...

We was still far away from that place... But suddenly my heart starts beating so fast... Its felt like Jisoo is around me... So I told John to stop the car and got down and started to walking...

Jisoo side....

Staff1: Hey... Why are you here? Didn’t sir told you to stay with that girl??

Staff2: Well that girl is so weak that she cannot walk... I even untied her ropes...

Staff1: What if she escape???

Staff2: She can't... I felt hungry so I came here... But I forgot to tie her Again...

Staff1: We should move fast if boss seen both of us is here then he is gonna kill us...

Staff2: Don’t worry... She was fainted...

A/n : Both of them went to the the room where they put Jisoo...

Staff1: She is not here... She escape... I told you... Now we are gonna die..

Staft2 : But she was fainted... How could she escape...

Staff1: She didn’t go so far... Let's search for her.... Inform all...

Jisoo's pov: I heard a sound of unlocking door... I just acted to be fainted... A man came and untied my rope... Then he was about to come close to me but suddenly other man called him, he went away keeping me untied... I took the chance and escape from there.... I know they are gonna use me Against Taehyung... They will make him weak... I don’t want that... I don’t know where to go now... I don’t know if I could meet with Taehyung again... But lets first go fron here.... My body has no energy... But still I have to go... After a while I heared some noises... I got understand that they got to know am escaped... But I lost my tracks... Everyplace looks same... I just all my strength.. I just about to fall no the ground then a big arms held me back.... "Taehyung... You came... Pls take me away from here"... " Don’t worry.. Baby girl am here to take you away." My heart flinched after hearing this voice...