Repentance

Taehyung : Heyyy... Tzuyu I want to tell you an important thing...

Tzuyu : Yeah Taehyung tell me...

Taehyung : I can't tell you that over phone... Pls meet me in this evening...

Tzuyu : Ok tae...( Tzuyu become very happy... She thought Taehyung wants to say something special...)

Tzuyu's pov : Finally the day come... I think Tae just gonna do something special for me... Ohhh am so happy... Suho... I proved you wrong....

Tzuyu choose a nice dress for her... She put some makeup... Get ready... Sit on car and go to Taehyung home... When she reached all of them become shocked except Taehyung... She is looking so beautiful... Jisoo look at Taehyung to see his expression... But she notice Taehyung isn’t interested at all... Jimin whispers...

Jm: Taehyung.... What did you said to her?? Why she dressed like this??

Taehyung : I don’t know... I just said her I want to tell  her an important...

Jisoo : Maybe she thought you gonna propose her...

Taehyung : What... Why she gonna think so... I didn’t said that type of anything....

Tzuyu : Tae... Am here... Where are you babe...

Jimin chuckled....

Taehyung : Here you are Tzuyu... I want to talk to you...

Tzuyu : Yeah sure babe tell me...

Taehyung : Am not your babe so pls stop telling me that...

Tzuyu shocked seeing Jisoo, Suho,Jimin together...

Tzuyu : So... You... A..r..e... Not gonna propose me... Tae... Suho... What are you doing here??

Taehyung : when did I say this to you..

Suho:Sorry Tzuyu.... I know you did a lot of trick to stop telling the truth... But truth aren’t hidden for long time..

Jimin whispers to Jisoo...

Jm: You were right... You are so intelligent Jisoo...😆😆

Tzuyu : Taehyung... I am sorry... You know how much I love you... Pls....

Taehyung : You know my answer...  I said you earlier... If I love someone.. I will love her from my bottom of my heart.. I don’t care if it gonna one side... So pls... You should go...

All are going back... Tzuyu follow Taehyung but somehow she due to her she and Jisoo fell down... Taehyung goes to Jisoo and check her... One the other side Tzuyu fall... Suho goes to her... She realised the reality....

Taehyung : Jisoo are you alright... Did you get hurt...

Jisoo : am fine....

Suho: Tzuyu.... We should go... Lets goo... They left...

Vminsoo goes inside their home....

Jm: Thank god... Just end of misunderstanding.... I told you Taehyung talk to Jisoo... But you were so sad for what you see...😒😒

Taehyung : Can you stop talking about that...

Jisoo : Thank god all just end before mom came...

Jimin : Yeah... You are right... Otherwise mom gonna think how the sweet girl turn into the devil one... I think we all should freshen up...

Jimin goes to his room & Vsoo goes to their room.. 

Jisoo : Well Taehyung... Did you felt sad thinking about me & Suho???