Wedding

Move on to the next day..... The shopping day.... You know am very lazy to write 😕😕😕😢

A/n: Everyone is getting ready for wedding shopping.... Suddenly Jk's phone Starts ringing.... It's IU calling him.... He talks to him and all of them wait for him as they are ready to go....

Jk: Hello..... Why are you calling me??

IU: Kookie... Are you free??? Can we go for lunch???

Jk: Am sorry... I am going to shopping...

Iu: Then maybe for dinner??

Jk: Am busy.... I have to go... Bye...(he cut the call and goes living room where everyone is) Let's go guys... We are getting late....

Jimin : With whom you are talking with???

Jk: Iu.... Inviting me for lunch...

Rose: Ohhh hoooooo....😏😏😏 then I guess you are not going with us...

Lisa: It's ok.... We are gonna manage without you...🙁😕

Taehyung : Guys..... Are you planning to shopping at home???

Lisa: Oppa why you are so excited... Like It's your wedding shopping.. 🤨🤨

Jin's mom : Children... I already talk with a designer.... Tae... Am sending you her shop address... She have nice collection...

Taehyung :Ok anni... We will go there....

Jin's mom : Also Tae make sure my daughter in law gets the best wedding dress...

Taehyung : As you say aunt.... You don’t have to worry when am here...😉😁

A/n: They all started for the shop... Jimin, rose,jennie, tzuyu and suho in a car and jin, taehyung, jk,lisa Jisoo in another.... They reached and started choosing dress.... Girls were choosing gown and boys choosing suits....

Lisa: Unnie.... We didn’t think about the theme... Like which colour we will wear...

Rose: I think... We all should choose the colour we like... As we don’t have much time... 😐

Jennie :Girls.... Look at this gown... Isn’t it nice??

Tzuyu :yeah.... Jisoo try it...(jisoo went to trial room)

Jk: So girls.... Have you done??

Rose: We just started... Why??? Have you guys done???

Jk: Noo... We don't like any of this man collection... So they went to bring more...(jisoo came...) Woah.... Noona you are looking great...

Rosé: Yeah.... Are you comfortable??

Jisoo : It's nice but am feeling that it will fall down...

Lisa: Then try this.....(handed a dress)

Jk: But it's not white...

Jennie : It’s not mandatory that wedding dress have to be white... I guess... 😐😐

Jisoo : Ok.... Am going.... (Jk also left as Jimin call him)