Fire

Vmin left home... V asked everyone to be alert...

Jisoo : Maria... Am not feeling well.... Also couldn’t sleep yesterday night as we came late.... Am going to take a small nap...  Wake me when lunch is ready... As they will not come before lunch....

Maria: Ok... I will call you...

Jisoo goes to her room... She was sitting on bed thinking about yesterday night....

Jisoo pov : He still considered me as his wife.... He was so jealous when he saw me with Suho... That makes me really happy... Did he really fall for me?? Or just a...

She slept thinking about this....

On the Vmin side.... They arrived the Kim mansion... As they entered the mansion... Tzuyu come and held Taehyung's arm and take him to her dads study room... She is seems to be very happy... Vmin understand that something gonna happen for sure as Tzuyu's behaviour... Three of them entered the room... Then Tzuyu goes beside her dad....

Td: Hey young man here you are... We are waiting for you long time... Specially My Yara...

V: Actually Sir may I know the reason why you called us again.... Whats your proposal??

Td: First have some water... You guys have come a long way...

Jm: Yeah... Thats true... I am feeling thirsty... ( Jimin take a glass...)

Td: And secondly Taehyung don't call me Sir... Call me dad...

( after listening that Jimin threw all the water... Taehyung was shocked...)

Td: Since My daughter likes you... And it seems you also like her... Then my proposal is Marriage of you both....

Taehyung : Who says I like her....

Td: Don’t you?? I saw yesterday in dancefloor... You guys were dancing like love birds..  That's moment I understand you both are made for each other... I want to discuss it yesterday but you left... So what's you gonna say?? Yes or need to take time...

Jimin pov: I was shocked when Mr.Kim asked that... I saw Tzuyu's face... She was really happy... That something gonna happen is known to but it was too fast.. Again I looked at Taehyung... What will be his answer... I know him... His heart is only for Jisoo... But his mind is for revenge... He can use Tzuyu for revenge.. I also know when it comes Between mind and heart... He always choose mind.. I really hope he don’t do that atleast this time...

Jimin pov end when he heard Taehyung answer... He unexpectedly expected this from Taehyung...

Taehyung : Sorry Sir but I can't marry her... I don’t love her... So but its a no from my side...

Tzuyu : What!!!! Taehyung... Why you are saying this... You like me I know.. I love you taehyung... ( she said holding his hand & crying eyes)

Taehyung : Sorry Tzuyu... But I can't marry you.... I don’t love you..

Tzuyu : Why... If you don’t love me then no problem... Love can be happen after marriage... Pls tae...

Jimin standing far away and just seeing them... But shocked after hearing Taehyung...

Taehyung : I can't marry you because I married... I have a wife in my home & I love her very much...

Tzuyu : What!!! Don’t tell a lie.. I know you are single... You don’t have any gf let alone wife... I went your home but I didn’t saw any girl there...

Taehyung : I am married & you already met my wife... She is Jisoo..

Jimin pov : I was shocked hearing that Taehyung said he is married also his wife is Jisooshi... But suddenly I understood that he was telling a lie... I didn’t know that Taehyung also could tell a lie.. In such a way that none gonna understand that he is telling a lie... 🤭🤭

Tzuyu : Jisoo... But she said she is your friend...

Taehyung : You just think... If she was my just friend then why I take her with me when I am feeling ill at late night in my home...

He looked towards Tzuyu's dad and say....

Taehyung : Sorry Sir... As you got to know that am married... I can't agree with your proposal... Hope you understand....

Vmin left the place & sit on car.... There was full silence... Suddenly Jimin broke the silence by laughing...

Jm: Omg Taehyung... You such a great lier... You tell a lie and they didn’t get it..🤣🤣🤣 I know you didn’t tell a lie in your life... But this time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Taehyung :  You know na I don’t tell lie... Then why should I would tell a lie this time... ( in a serious way)

Jm: You are saying all you have said inside was truth..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Taehyung : Yeah of course... It  was... It become 1 month since we married...

Jm: What!!!! You guys really married... 😲😲😲 1 month... Means 30 days... And I am knowing it now...when how did you guys married???

Taehyung : Remember when me & jisoo went to a party and call you to take us from the church... That day...

Jm: Ohhh yes yes... I also wondering why you both come out from church in those dress... You foolish jimin... You just can't understand this simple thing...

V chuckled drive to their home.... When they goes close to their home
They become shocked to see after sight... Whole house is burning... Bodyguards are running here & there to put out the fire... Vmin left the car and run towards home....

Taehyung : What's happening here?? How the fire caught??? 

Guard : Don’t know sir... Suddenly fire broke up...before we could do anything the whole house become fire...

Vmin : where is jisoo....

Guards : Mam & Maria are caught inside... After he said a guard come taking out Maria with a blanket... V goes to Maria...

Taehyung : Maria where is Jisoo??

Maria: (Coughing) S..i..r... Actually Jisoo was sleeping at her room... When I called her she stuck there... I tried to go upside but the fire is really extreme... I can't...

V gets flashback of the things what happened with him 15 years back...

Taehyung : Noo... I lost my family then I was too young but now I can't lose you Jisoo...

He tries to go inside the house but Due to fire he can't...
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for today... Hope you all like it then vote it and left your comment behind... Support me as a new writer...

💜💜💜💜💜
🐯🐰🐻