Bonus Part

Four years ago....

A/N: Taehyung was in high school... He was a brilliant student but don't have any friends except Jimin... As he is his brother... He was a quite boy who is loved by all of teachers... But he hates a boy named Min song... He was a bully & son of the trustee... After few month he got to know that he is the son of his enemy... As he remember all things... On a prize giving day....

Hm: So, dear students... Like all year... We are going to give you prizes as you are new so that it could be encourage you in your studies... So here... We have Mr.Song... The trustee of this College...(he come)

Jm: Isn’t he the father of that bully boy Min???

Taehyung : H..e is... So..ng... One of my enemy... Who killed my family.... (Said in shocked)

Jm: Are you serious???  Like you are not misunderstanding??

Taehyung : How can I forget his face... I should understood it earlier that Min is his son...( he shouted but only Jimin can hear because of clapping and mic sound)

Hm: So now we are gonna give you guys the best student Award... The award goes to Kim Taehyung... I would like to request Mr. Song to give him the award...

A/N: Song find Taehyung's name quite familiar... But he can't get it where he heard his name...

Jm: Taehyung... Now you have to take award from your enemy...

Taehyung : I don’t know what to do but seeing him my blood starts boiling...

Taehyung goes to receive award.... After going home... Taehyung passes the night thinking about his luck...

Next day....

Taehyung and Jimin got ready to go their College... Vmin attend class... Suddenly a boy come and teacher introduce him....

Teacher : Students.... We have a new student   here... He is come from another school.... His name is Jinyoung... He is a brilliant student... Hope you will cooperate with him...

Jm: Look Taehyung... He is quite nice... Will you want him as a friend??

Taehyung : No interest... I already have a friend named Jimin... So I don’t need any...

Jinyoung goes to Vmin as there has an empty seat beside them...

Jy: Can I sit here if you guys don’t mind??

Jm: Of course you can... By the way am Jimin... He is my brother Taehyung...

Jy: Thanks... Am Jinyoung... As am new here can you guys help about all studies and notes...

Jm: Don't worry.... Taehyung is topper student... He will definitely gonna help you... Won’t you Taehyung?? ( looks towards Taehyung)

Taehyung smile awkwardly....

Taehyung : Yeah sure... Why not...

After some days... They become very good friends... They used to share everything with each other... Taehyung share about his past with Jinyoung...

One day.....

A/N:

Taehyung and Jimin was passing by corridoor and notice someone's crying voice... They run to the place and found Min's gang bullying a guy... Taehyung run and punched him very hard... They starts fighting... But head master come and suspended both... Taehyung for 1 week... Min for 2 week.. After that day... Min always targets Taehyung... They always fight with each other... This fight once goes to extreme that Min admitted in hospital... Mr. Song gets frustrated with that... At first he didn’t care about Taehyung thinking he was innocent...