Destiny

A/n: Lisa and Rose running behind each other... Then they hear door bell and Rose goes to open door... Jimin eyes fall on our beautiful Chae and he started staring her... She cross her arm and looks towards him🤨🤨🤨

Rose : Excuse me... If you have enough of staring then may I ask you how can I help you😼😼

Jimin : Ohhh... Hi Miss beautiful... Can you pls call Jisoo???

Rose :I know am beautiful... 😌😌 But what do you want from our Unnie??? And who are you🤨🤨

Jimin : Well Am Jimin... Can you pls call her... It's really urgent... You are???

Rose: Sorry but no sorry... We don’t know any person name of Jimin... Also you can't meet with our Unnie since we don’t know you... Also we don’t tell our name to anybody whom we don’t know.. Now you can go...(she about to close the door)

Jimin : Hey... Jisoo knows me... Just call her for once...

Rose: No means no..😤😤😠😠 Don’t you understand... I know every boy like you... My unnie is beautiful that's why you all are clinging with her... But not untill am here... Now get out of here😡😡😡

Jimin : How rude you are!!!! You don’t have any manner... Am elder than you... also Jisoo is like my younger sister... just call her...

Rose: Younger sister 🙄🙄🙄 She is just came... She needs rest... If you want to talk her come later... (She about to close the door again but this time stop for another voice)

Lisa: Who's he Rosie??

Rose: I don’t know... He wants to meet Jisoo unnie...

Lisa: Let me see...

Rose: Why you are talking with him again??? I already handled the matter...

Lisa: Hi... Am Lisa... May I know why you are looking Jisoo Unnie??

Jimin : Lisaaa???🧐🧐 You look a sensible girl rather than her...🙄🙄🙄 I am Jimin... I want to meet Jisoo very urgently...

Lisa: Jimin???? Aren’t you Tae oppa's brother???

Jimin : Yeah... You know me... Finally...
See am not the one you think miss rude😒😒😒 (pointing towards Rosie)

Rosie:🙄🙄

Lisa: Why you standing outside... Come in... Tae oppa didn’t come??? 

Jimin : Well... He Doesn't want to come...

Lisa :ohhk... Jisoo unnie!!!! Jimin oppa come... He wants to meet you... Pls come downstairs... 

Jisoo : Coming....

Lisa: So... Oppa... Why you came so late?? Unnie have come earlier.... Didn’t you guys came together???

Jimin : Yeah... We came together... But.. We have an important work so we left....

Jisoo : For that you guys will leave without informing me!!!!  😤😤😤 Thank god... Tae's passport was with me....(they all look toward Jisoo)

Jimin : 😅😅😅 All god's wish... By the way look miss rude... Jisoo knows me

Rose: Whatever 🙄🙄🙄

Jisoo : What??? Why??? What happened???

Jimin : Nothing.... She just thought am clinging with you 🤣🤣🤣

Jisoo :What!!!!😆😆😆 Rosie... You just😆😆 He is like my elder brother... How could you 😄😄 Am sorry Jimin... On the behalf of her.... I guess she didn’t apologised yet😊