0.3 Back story (final)

Hello! This is the last part of the back story/build up to the part I wanna be at. Thank you if you still reading.

Enjoy readers<3

-author

It's been two years since I joined the academy and things have never been better. I'm almost the top of my class, and I have made a few friends along the way. 

My best friend Naruto struggles at the academic part of school so I help him the most I can. But since I'm his best friend I get weird looks and not as many people like me as much. But I don't care. We hang out all the time because uncle Jiriya is always out doing something pervy so I have a lot of free time. Naruto's parents passed too so we have common ground and have been inseparable ever since. We train, eat ramen, and annoy most of the people around us. I love it.

Today was the graduation exam which was not that exciting but naruto was bouncing off the walls. We arrived at school together and sat down.

"Alright class today is our graduation exam I hope you all do so well. NARUTO u better not fail this one too." Iruka-sensei said as everyone laughed. 

What's his problem.

"Alright everyone quite down. Today's exam will be preforming shadow clone jutsu." I groaned because I knew this was Narutos worst justsu. I heard some whispering then Hinata said "Good-d luck na-rruto-kun-n." I smiled. I liked Hinata she always seemed supportive towards Naruto. 

Eventually the exam was finished and everyone got their head bands. We were all outside we I heard someone point and mumble "look its that boy" "I heard he was the only one who didn't pass" "good the last thing we need is for the fox spirit to go insane again." I followed their finger to Naruto sitting alone on the bench with his head hung low. I ran up to him quickly. "Oh no. Naruto." I said. He looked up and said "oh y/n u passed? I'm happy for you." I quickly hugged him. "It's okay Naruto ill talk to Iruka-sensei I'm sure he can do something." He perked up from the hug. "Really?" "Of course. I'll go now." I said.

As I ran to the class room I started to feel bad. Maybe this might not work.

And It didn't. I quickly ran to the swing to tell Naruto but when I got there he was gone. Oh well i guess he went home. 

A few hours later I was walking near the hokages office when I heard. "Naruto took the scroll of sealing." I froze oh no. I following their ninja and branched off. I heard a tree branch crack and turned to see Naruto hugging Iruka-sensei.

What's happening?

I dropped down. "Naruto?" I said confused. He turned and ran over to me smiling. "Y/N I PASSED!!!" He screamed. I giggled and hugged him.

After Naruto passed we where split into teams. I was put with two kids I didn't know that well but I didn't mind. We met our sensei who was Genma. 

When I got home I met up with naruto and he told me all about his team. "I"M WITH SAKURA!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I knew Naruto loved her but I found it funny how she loved his other teammate Saskue Uchiha. We talked for hours in till I went home. 

Time flew by in till I was in the hospital room with Naruto. He sat there with bandages wrapped around his sleeping face. He had just nearly gotten killed by Saskue in a fight. When Lady Tsunade told me I cried uncontrollably because I thought he had died. But there I was sitting picking my nails uncontrollably my breath getting shaky trying to hold back tears. 

Naruto groaned and opened his eyes. "NARUTO ur okay" I said as I rushed over and hugged him probably too tight. Tears streaming down my face. "Y/n ur squeezing me too tight." He coughed. "Oh sorry haha.." I said as I whipped tears from my eyes. "Y/n your here?" He said shocked. "Of course I am Naruto. Your my best friend. I love you like a brother." I beamed. His eyes widened and then he smiled. "I love you like a sister too Y/n."

Then a sudden BOOM came from outside. We both looked at each other and smiled and rushed to the window and opened it. "UNCLE JIRIYA!" I shouted. "PERVY SAGE" Naruto screamed.  "Well hello there kiddos." He smirked. We both laughed and Jiriya came inside the hospital room. 

"Looks like you got beat up pretty bad naruto." He said looking at naruto up and down. Naruto rubbed the back of his neck "Yea..." he said. "Naruto when I was a little older then you I had a friend that was like Saskue too. He became a rouge ninja and I tried to bring him back too. It never worked Naruto. If you get hung up on this you'll just waste you time." He said sadly. I had heard about this story from uncle Jiriya before and part of me thought what he was saying was true. I mean if Naruto couldn't bring Saskue back now shouldn't he give up.

"Pervy Sage I cant do that." He said. We both turned to look at him. "Saskue is one of my best friends and I need to bring home back for myself and Sakura." He said with determination in his voice. I smiled.

Naruto never giving up. I loved that about him. 

"Okay well nothing I can say will stop you kid. But the Akatsuki are going to come looking for you and I need to stay watch over you. So your gonna come on a training trip and so is y/n." I spun my head around "Really!?" I said happily. 

I'd  trained with uncle Jiriya before but this would be more serious. I LOVED training with him. This was gonna be the best. 

"No I cant I need to find Saskue before Orochimaru uses him as his next vessel!" Naruto said. "We did research and Orochimaru cant do that for another 3 years so we have that long to train kid." Jiriya said. I turned to Naruto and smirked. He smirked back at me and said "FINE but you have to teach us both new justsu." He said. I smiled and looked and uncle Jiriya with puppy dog eyes. He sighed "fineeee."

With that we were off when naruto got discarded from the hospital. I packed and meet them at the gate. There was naruto jumping up and down. "Hurry up Y/n hurry up." He shouted at me. I grinned and ran over to him. As we where leaving Naruto looked up at the 4th hokage at gave him and determined thumbs up with a smile. I smiled and ran ahead and Naruto caught up and started chasing after me as Jiriya sighed behind us.

This is gonna be the best. 

Yay we finished the back story yall. :)

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE IT. <3333

-author