10 My Pain

1.3K READS HOLY CRAP GUYS.

The pressure is on holyyyyy.

Crazy

Anyway Hope you enjoy this chapter :)))))

-author 

I sat there alone beside Naruto. Yamato had left to try and sleep somewhere else. I don't blame him I'm really tired too. I was going to stay awake and wait for Naruto to wake up. I held his hand which was freezing. I looked at hand which was gripping mine even though he was asleep.

He suddenly sat up with a huge deep breath like he had awaken from the dead. "Naruto!" I said as I leaped over and hugged him. "Y/n?" He said seeming a little shocked. "I'm so sorry I left you. Yamato told me everything. I'm so sorry Naruto." I said still hugging him. He relaxed in to the hug and returned it. "Thanks Y/n." He said into my shoulder. I pulled back. He had dark eye bags and he looked tired. "Y/n about what Sakura said... I want you to know that I didn't say anything because I was shocked. I love you and I'm sorry too." He said trying to seem happy but I knew he was trying not to frown. I reached for his hand and held it. "It's okay Naruto. You don't need to apologize to me. What your going through right know is enough on your plate. Jeez I would hyperventilate too." I said still holding his hand. He gave me a soft smile as to agree with me. 

Yamato opened the door into the room. "Hey I heard a noise. Oh Naruto your awake good." He said walking down to sit beside me. "You lost consciousness. You had us all worried." Yamato said. I knew the next question that he was going to ask. "Kakashi-sensei and Sai?" Naruto said to Yamato. He looked at Naruto. "I see.... Well why'd it turn out like this?" He said clenching his teeth. I reached out for his hand again and squeezed it. "Naruto you should rest more" Yamato said motioning for him to lean back onto the futon. I moved his head back and tucked him in. He looked dead up at the ceiling. He then reached out for my hand which I took. He fell asleep again. Or more like he was thinking about something. 

A few hours later Yamato came in with a bowl of rice porridge for him. He passed it to me and I turned to Naruto. "You should eat Naruto." I said extending my arms towards him. "I was dreaming about Saskue." He said looking down. 

I wanna see Saskue and I'm sure Naruto does too. For different reasons though. I wanna give him a piece of my mind. That little emo bitch treating team seven like this. GOD!

"Naruto your coming back to the village with me. That's a direct order from Kakashi." Yamato said. I sighed. Damn. Naruto got up and walked over to his gear bag reaching down. Yamato activated his Jutsu and grew wood vines around him. "Let Kakashi handle Saskue. Got it?" Yamato said. "Fine." Naruto said. "I'm going to rest more." He said moving back to bed. Yamato stayed with Naruto. I got up. "Yamato I'm gonna go sleep if that's okay?" I asked. "Yep go ahead." He said then turning his attention back to Naruto. I turned and headed out of the room. I entered another door and grabbed my gear. I tied up my hair and put on my training boots. Put on my winter training gear and grabbed my ninja tools. I didn't grab my cape I was too worked up to remember.

I'm getting out of here to find Sasuke. Fast so Yamato doesn't suspect anything.

I ran down stairs fast and opened the door. I remembered and created a shadow clone. Then I left the shadow clone and ran outside. I jumped up a tree and sat down. Sucking in nature energy and going into sage mode. I opened my eyes and sensed Kakashi and Sakura's chakra. There was another one. It was dark and extremely powerful.

Crap is that Saskue? Sakura is gonna do something bad I just know it.

I stood up and started tracking the chakra. It was still snowing crazy but I pulled through. After a few minutes of running the weather started changing to mild. I sensed other chakras and stopped. I looked down and saw Lee, Kiba, Sai, and Akumaru sleeping on the ground. "What the hell?" I said jumping down to their level. I flicked Sai's forehead but he didn't move. I put my hands on his chest and sensed sleeping gas. 

Damn that Sakura. They are gonna be knocked out for another hour.

I stood up and left them continuing on my path. I was close to the chakra I was sensing. I stopped at a huge opening where a bridge was and water was flowing under it. I hid my chakra hoping to sneak up on the situation and see what was happening. I controlled chakra on my feet and walked down onto the bridge. Peaking down and saw Kakashi waddling on the water trying to get to something. I looked past him and saw Sasuke choking Sakura. I jumped down onto the water and extended chakra in my legs and jumped over to Sasuke. He started to grab and kunai and I quickly grabbed my own deflected it and grabbed Sakura away from him landing on the water. 

"Y/n?" Sakura said clearly being surprised. I smiled at her. "You know Sakura you should have hit him with one of your lethal  punches." I said placing her down. She smiled but the frowned as the news that Saskue tried to kill her sank in. "Y/n... glad you came. Maybe I can take you down too?" Sasuke said from behind me. 

I haven't seen him in years and thats what he says.

I turned around. "Looks like you've had a glow down Sasuke. Trying to kill a pretty girl? That's a shame." I said. He looked so different. He was wearing white, blue and purple. He had a sword in his left hand. His face was pure sadness and evil. He looked tired. "That wasn't so nice y/n.." he said mocking me. "Sasuke what the hell are you doing. Why are you throwing your life away for this revenge. I know you already got it. Now your going even deeper?" I said staring at him. He rolled his eyes. "You don't know anything about me Y/n. Sure you did lose you loved ones like me but my pain is far greater then yours. I need to do this for my clan and my brother." He said. "I might as well get you out of the way while I'm at it." He said getting into fighting stance. I looked back at Sakura who was crying almost. Then turned to Kakashi-sensei. He was completely whipped out from fighting Sasuke. I turned my attention back to him and got ready.

There is no way I'm going to be able to fight him off. Sure his chakra is down but he's on a whole other level then me.

I went into sage mode again. He ran towards me with a chidori and I ducked under it. I wrapped my hand in my vines and punched him in the back causing him to fall forward. I jumped back waiting for his next move. He stood up and laughed. "Looks like you fighting style has changed to y/n" he said turning and smiled at me. I shivered. Creepy emo. He ran towards me and activated and arm of something that looked like.. "Is that a Susanoo?" I said in awe. He grabbed my with the arm, and I struggled in the grip. "Damn-" I said. "Looks like this is the end of the line for you." He said. I looked behind him and saw an opening.

Only if I could  get over there.

He began to squeeze me and I felt my ribs breaking. "Ow-" I groaned. I heard the air change and looked up. I saw Naruto creating a rasengan behind Sasuke where the opening is. I smirked to myself because of how alike we think. Sasuke sensed the chakra and released his Susanoo. I fell into the water below not being able to keep myself above. My ribs were shattered and my arm was broken. I couldn't move. I felt something lift me up out of the water. I looked over and Naruto smiling down at me. I winced. "Sakura-chan can you come and heal y/n for me." Naruto said to her. She nodded and headed over. 

Well this is kinda awkward...

He placed me onto my feet and held me by the waist. "Thanks." I said under my breath. He nodded and kissed the top of my head. I smiled down at my feet. Sakura walked over and took my non broken arm and rapped it around he shoulder. She hoped up to the bridge and I sat down. She looked at me and started crying. "Sakura? What's wrong?" I said being worried. "Y/n your dating Naruto? And I even confess feelings to him. I'm such a mess." She said wiping her eyes. "No no no Sakura. I understand the situation completely. No need to get upset.its all good girl." I said reaching for her hand and squeezed it. She smiled at me and I returned it back. She began healing me and we sat it comfortable silence... but Naruto was dealing with something a lot worse.

Sorry for the short chapter I wanted to feed yall bc I haven't written in awhile. School is crazy for me rn.

Hope you liked <3

-author