9 I'm Here

Bro ppl are actually reading thisss. What?!!!

Insane lmaoo.

Anyway again this chapter are episodes combined. 

ENJOY!!!

-author 

    I was still sitting on the tree branch in the middle of some random cold and snowy forest. My face was red from tears and the temperature. I started shaking from being in my short sleeve shirt. Tears started streaming down my face again.

Damn it. This wasn't supposed to happen. Why did Naruto do that. And Sakura confessing her feelings for him. I thought she loved Saskue. To come all the way out here just to tell him her feelings with a whole squad of strong shinobe. Why would she even do that. There something off about that.

I continued to think about the situation. Still shaking because I left my cape. Damn it.

Naruto's POV:

"... YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Y/n screamed at me. Her eyes started to cry more tears. My stomach dropped at the sight of her crying. This isn't supposed to be happening. I love her not Sakura. She can't be crying. She needs to be happy. "Wait Y/N no thats.. not wha-" I started but got interrupted. "Oh whatever. I should have known." She said turning around. I began walking over to her. I didn't know what to say. Everyone was staring at us. I could tell it bothered her. Right when I was about to reach her she ripped off her coat and ran. 

No.

I began to go after her but someone grabbed my wrist. I shouted her name trying to get her back. I didn't want this to be happening. I tried to pull my wrist from however was holding it but I couldn't. I turned to see that it was Kakashi-sensei holding it. "Let let me go. I need to tell her what happened." I said still pulling. "Naruto. You need to give her space. Your the last person she wants to see." He said looking at me hard. I stopped pulling and he released my wrist. I stood there awkwardly looking at the ground. I didn't know what to say. "Naruto, you and Y/n are together?" Lee asked. I looked up to see everyone shocked. Sakura looked like she was sorry. "Well yea. I'm in love with her." I said looking at everyone. "Oh. Um Naruto I don't mind. I'm not sure about my feelings but I know that you don't need to keep at promise anymore. Stop chasing after Saskue for me. He is rouge after all." She said with a weird smile on her face. 

What the hell?

"Look Sakura, What happened to you? You just suddenly started liking me?" I asked. This whole thing doesn't make any sense. "Nothing has happened! As for why I fell in love with you. It obvious..." she said. I started to think back in the past. Sakura crying over Saskue's wounded body. Her asking me to bring him back for her. She started walking over to me and hugged me. I stood still.

What the hell is she doing?

"Saskue just keeps running farther away from me. Naruto you've always stuck by my side. I guess I finally see you. Your true self. Who you really are. You saving the village from pain. The hero. I admire you like everyone else. While Saskue adds to his crimes and just keeps breaking my heart. He's becoming a stranger. Naruto I'm able to be close to you like this and you give me comfort. From the-" I cut her off. Pulling her off me wth my hands on her shoulders. "Quit it. Just stop it Sakura. This is not funny. I'm in love with y/n and Saskue needs the both of us. Why are you giving up on him?" I shouted at her. Her face dropped then she smiled. "Why are you so upset? I'm telling you I like you instead of Saskue." She said.