11 Good Job

1.9k.

Thank

You

So

Much

-author 

Naruto's  POV:

I watched as Sakura brought y/n up to the bridge to heal her. Once they were out of sight I turned around to Saskue. He was glaring at me. His chakra was so different but I know he was in there somewhere. "Saskue come on. Y/n is a fellow comrade from the Leaf. Remember?" I said to him. "Was a fallow comrade. Not anymore." He said to me. "Naruto. His intend to kill is real. He's no longer the same person as he was before." Kakashi-sensei told me. I walked beside him and faced Sasuke. "Listen Saskue..." I said. "What?" He said. "I know the truth about Itachi. Tobi told me everything." I said. His eyes widened a tad. "Although I'm not sure if he was lying to us. I still think what your doing... I get it Sasuke." His hand tightened into a fist. "Naruto like I said before you have never had a family or siblings before. You don't understand me. All you outsiders can just shut up!" He shouted at me and Kakashi-sensei.

"Sasuke I want to save you from revenge." I said. "Well you'll have a hard time. I took down a high level leaf elder. Called danzo. I've never felt like this before!" He said with an evil look on his face.

He killed Danzo all by himself?

"I will cleanse the Uchiha name. I will kill all of you and then destroy the leaf village to restore my clan. Severing all bonds with the leaf Village will be the perfect clarification." He said. Me and Kakashi stood there shocked.

The cycle of hatred is what Sasuke is experiencing. I have to help him

I put my hands together and created to shadow clones. Kakashi put his hand in front of me to stop me. "Naruto stop this is my job. He is my student. Go on get out of here. If you stay you'll see things you wish you hadn't." Sasuke created a Chidori with his hand.Kakashi then created one himself. "Kakashi is this thing you don't want us to see. Is it you killing Sasuke!?" I said wanting to know the answer. He ignored my question "Go." He said. I quickly held him back with one of my shadow clones and created a rasengan in my right hand. I began running towards Sasuke as he ran towards me with his Chidori in his right hand. "I won't hold back." He said with a smirk on his face. From behind me Kakashi said "No Naruto stop." He said struggling.

It was the same as that fight we had years ago. I leap towards each other with power in our hands. Sadness written on both of our faces. My will to save Sasuke. Once our powers collided It created a white light all around us. I looked at Sasuke he looked so sad and helpless. I continued to have flashbacks from Academy days. The power wave shock that came from our hands colliding pushed both of us back with immense power. Kakashi ran and cushioned my fall. A white thing came from Sasuke and cushioned his fall against the cliff. "Naruto I told you to go back to the village." Kakashi said at me. "I understand everything now." I said.

Tobi then appeared besides Sasuke. He started talking to him but I couldn't hear what they were saying.  Zetsu then summoned a few more of itself. "Sasuke do you remember. Do you remember what you said long ago to me at the final Valley. The thing about high-level shinobe. Trading blows just now I learned a lot about what you're thinking. I read your heart. And your intentions. It means that both of us has become high-level shinobe. Both you. And me. So Sasuke tell me what am I thinking right now. Because what I am thinking is if we fight again. We will both end up dying." I said well patting my chest. "If you do end up attacking the hidden leaf Village I will have to fight you. So save up all that hatred. Throw it at me I am the only one who can handle it. I can take all of that hatred that you bottle up inside." I said. "What the hell do you want for me! Why are you so fixated on me?!!" Saskue screamed at me. With no hesitation I said "because you're my friend." Everyone froze. "I will take you back to the leaf. I haven't changed my mind." I said to him.

"All right I'm done lecturing you. This isn't really me. I'm not good with my words. If we do end up dying. I won't have the tailed beast inside me and you wont be an Uchiha. We will be free of our burdens and understand each other in the afterlife." I said. "I don't want to be free. I don't need to understand you. I wont die. You are the one that will die." He said to me. "Then will die together Sasuke." I said to him. "I'll take you down first." He said. 

They left in a whirl that Madara created. I turned to Kakashi and he gave me a small smile. Sakura and Y/n shouted our names waving from above us on the bridge. We both went out to meet them. Kakashi walked over to a red haired girl on the ground. "We are taking you into custody. We have a few questions we want to ask you. So don't try anything." He said to her. "I don't think I would if I could." She said with a sad look on her face. Kakashi lifted her up giving her a piggyback ride. Suddenly a wave of nausea came over me and I collapsed. Y/n ran over to me. "You must've gotten hidden by some sort of poison kunai." She said. I mumbled holding onto my stomach. Sakura gasped. "Oh God I think it was mine. Here I have an antidote." She said passing a small bottle to Y/n. Y/n took it and opened it. She passed it to me and I drank it gagging a little. She laughed at my grossed out face. I smiled at her. 

I looked up at Kakashi. "By the way Kakashi-sensei... who is she." I asked still holding onto my stomach in pain. "One of Sasuke's comrades." Sakura said looking at her. She turned her head. "Was. I'm not anymore." She said to us. "I'm going to take her back to the village. To question her." Kakashi said to me, Y/n and Sakura. "Got it back to the hidden leaf then." I said turning towards the direction of it. "Naruto wrong way" Kakashi said to me. "Huh?" I said. "Oh yea wrong way Naruto." Y/n said laughing a little. "Wa?" Sakura said.

"We forgot something in the land of iron. Right Sakura?" Kakashi said to her. "Huh..." I said tilting my head sideways. "Forgot something? Ohhh." She said as she remembered. "We better go retrieve it?" Y/n said smiling at her. "Oh yea..." Sakura said frowning. I stood there confused as hell. "What's going on?" I said. The ground started rumbling and wooden vines brought me into that air. A cage formed around me. I stood there and hiccuped. Sakura stood there shocked and Y/n was hiding behind Kakashi. "What do you guys think you doing? You were both supposed to come to the village with me. And NARUTO you put a hole in the floor. I had to apologize to the inn keepers and AGAIN." Yamato said to me and Y/n. "Y/n and Naruto both arrived here in the nic of time to save everything. I guess you didn't send them over to help us our huh?" Kakashi said. "NO OF COURSE NOT. You order me to take them back. I wouldn't disobey you. Heh." Yamato said still holding the justsu around me. "I see so Naruto outfoxed you leaving you behind." Kakashi said. Yamato started denying and Y/n started laughing.

"Anyway thats what happened Yamato. So please forgive the two." Kakashi said, "UHHH alright I understand. Release." He said as the wooden cage crumbled. "Okay see you." Yamato said. "Where are you going?" Kakashi asked. "Me? I'm going back to the inn to repair the hole Naruto made." Yamato said. "Sorry about that Captain Yamato." I said to him. "Honestly Naruto." He said as he popped in smoke. "We should get going you three." Kakashi said to us. We started walking and I turned my head to look at Y/n. She was already looking at me smiling wide. She ran over to me and said "Good job Naruto." I smiled at her and then held onto my stomach as it groaned. She giggled at me which made me smile again. 

We arrived in the land of iron.

Hello everyone. sorry this chapter was kind of boring I'm getting writers block I think. The next chapter will be pretty basic it's just them going back to the village. I'll probably add a little extra too. I just want to thank you for all the reads this is insane. Pressure is on and I haven't been writing a lot because school has been a lot for me right now. But thank you for the support I'll try to update more often.

-author <3