2 What?

Hi guys there is going to be a another time skip in this chapter. I just wanna skip the random arcs. Haha. Also there are some spoilers of a death in this chapter (episode 133)

Thank youuuu.

-author

The last few months have been full of lots of missions. Naruto and Shikamaru's team has gotten revenge for the killing of Asuma-sensei. When I had heard about the news on the training grounds I was so shocked. A few days later I talked to Shikamaru about it at the funeral. He seemed to be okay but how would I know? I have never lost a sensei. 

Anyway that was in awhile ago and I was laying on my coach in my apartment. Glaring at the ceiling. Thinking.

When was Jiriya gonna come back its been awhile. 

Then all of a sudden a deep feeling sunk into my stomach.

A frantic knock came from my door. I stood up and dragged myself to the door. Opening it up revealed Shikamaru and a toad on his shoulder.

Wait is that?  Fukasaku? Why was he here?

I looked up at Shikamaru in confusion. "Shikamaru?" I said. I looked at his face and noticed how sad he looked. "Shikamaru, why is Fukasaku here?" I said with a tough tone in my voice. He looked down at his feet as Fukasaku sighed. "What-t happened. Tell me?" I stuttered. "Y/n, I dont know how to say this but I afraid Jiriya-boy has died in battle." Fukasaku said. 

Huh?

"What-t?" I said.

*flashback*

My heart started pounding in my chest. "What-t happened-d." I said not realizing my voice had gotten shaky. The Anbu member started talking in a lifeless tone, "I'm sorry to inform you but special jonin Sarah y/l and Charlie y/l where killed In battle." 

*end of flashback*

"Ur-r lying. This already happened to my parents. It-t cant happen again-n" I said.  I fell to my knees. Shikamaru crouched down. "Y/n I'm so sorry." He said. "NO. Ur-r Ur lying-g to me. This cant be happening-g" I said as my voice shook. I looked at my hands as they started shaking.

Was this my fault. Had I done this?

"Y/n I need you to calm down." Shikamaru said in a stern voice. 

Wait am I forgetting something?

"Naruto." I said as I turned to Shikamaru. "Does he know?" I asked. He winced at the question. That was my answer. I started frantically putting on my shoes. "Wait Y/n. You need to slow down. Naruto. He's not doing to well." Shikamaru said. "I don't care he needs me and I need him." I said in the most calm voice. Before he could stop me I was outside. Running across rooftops barely staying steady. My breath getting heavy as the news settled into my skin. I sprinted up the stairs to Naruto's house. 

 There I was frozen in front of his house. Fist shaking, hovering over the door about to knock. I finally slammed my fist, knocking frantically. I sat there in till the door slowly creeped open. There stood Naruto, looking life-less. Once he saw it was me, he smiled. "Y/n. Why are you here? Come in ill make us something to eat." He said as he walked down his hall. I ran in and grabbed his wrist. 

"Naruto. Shikamaru told me everything." I said.

He turned. "Y/n it's okay I'm fine." He smiled. 

"No your not. Naruto. Jiriya was like a parent to us. Im not fine which means ur not fine." I said. He looked at me as his smile dropped. "No-no its fine I'm-m fine. Shinobe don't show emotion-n." He said as his voice shook trying to hold back tears. I hugged him.