13 Your Mine

I slowly opened my eyes. The sun was shining in my eyes and I turned onto my side. I realized that I was in my bed. I was surrounded in my white comforter and the sun was coming in from my window. I was warm but then I thought...

Naruto stayed the night. Didn't he?

I realized and sat up looking around. I peaked over to the floor beside my bed and saw him on the ground with a small blanket and pillow. He looked cold. I moved my hand down and shook him. "Naruto come up here." I said he grumbled and stirred. He finally woke up and looked up at me. "Why are you down there on the ground?" I asked. "I didn't know if you would feel comfortable with me joining you on your bed so I stayed down here." He said to me as he rubbed his eyes. "You dumb ass. Come up here. You look cold." I said pulling his arm. He crawled up onto my bed and I coved him with the rest of the sheet. I lay back down facing towards him. He looked at me and smiled. I lifted my hand and flicked him on the forehead. "OW, what was that for?" He winced. " For not joining me. Your my boyfriend you dud." I said. 

He smirked. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. I shrieked at the fast action and he laughed. He held me close to his chest and I relaxed a bit. His chest was warm and felt safe. I could hear his heartbeat as I rested my head closer to him. He put his arm around my back and rubbed it softly. He put his face into the top of my head and grumbled. I laughed "good morning by the way." I said to him as I looked up at him. My face was a few centimetres away from his and I smiled big at him. "Good morning y/n. Your very warm and cozy. I like having you close like this." He smirked at me. I blushed a bit. He laughed at my flushed face and put his hand on my face. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. 

This is the happiest I've ever been in my life.

"This Is the happiest I've ever been in my life." I said. Naruto's eyes widened. "Oh my god I said that out loud." I realized and rolled over to to my side facing the other way.

He definitely doesn't feel the same. Why the HELL did I say that. Fuck.

"Y/n?" He asked. "It's fine Naruto. I understand if you don't feel the same. Haha" I said nervously. "Look at me." He said. He grabbed my waist and and turned me around. I looked at him and he was smiling really big and he had a small tint of red on his face. "Of course I feel the same. Your my Girlfriend you dud." He laughed at me. "OH SHUT UP!" I said laughing. We sat in my bed laughing our asses off each other. Adding on random other things making us laugh harder. I finally stopped laughing and looked at Naruto. He looked at me and grinned at me. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist but I squeezed out of his grip and sat up.

"As much as I would like to stay in bed with you. We need to wash up and stuff. I'm hanging out with Neji at two." I said getting out of bed and tieing my hair up in a pony tail. I felt arms wrap around me. "Why are you hanging out with Neji. I want to be with you today." He said resting his head on my shoulder. I turned around to face him. "What about you stay here and when I come back we can do something together?" I said trying to brighten his mood. his eyes light up and he nodded up and down fast. "I'm going into the Bathroom to wash up okay? You can go after me." I said walking in and closing the door behind me. 

Turning on the water to hot and stepping in. It rained down on my back and i sighed. It felt good to relax after that mission. Once I finished I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my body. I looked at myself in the mirror and rubbed my face with my hands. Okay time to get ready.

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth. I brushed out my long hair and pull leave in conditioner in it to keep it healthy. I put a small amount of concealer and mascara on. Finally I put on deodorant and my favourite perfume. I wrapped my towel on my hair and dried it then blowed it out in-till it was dry. I wrapped the damp towel around my body and opened the door to my room. I looked around my room and saw Naruto rummaging through my closet probably looking for clothing.