1 coming home

It's been 2 years since we set off on our training mission. Naruto has mastered the giant rasengan and chakra control. I've perfected my vine hidden justsu from my three chakra natures wind, water and earth combined. We both have rights to summon toads from Mountain Myōboku too. 

"Uuugh I'm so tired can we take a break." I groaned. "Ur tired Y/n? I'm not. I could do this for hours" Naruto bragged. Me and naruto were training with uncle Jiriya. "Get up kid. We don't have all day." Jiriya ordered. "Fine." I said. 

I wonder how everyone is doing in the village?

"By the way, when are we going back to the village. We haven't seen everyone in YEARS." I said. Naruto whipped his head around "YEAH, I wanna compare my strong justsu with everyone!" He smiled. "Haha yea right Naruto. You can't even beat me in a fight." I smirked. He turned around shock written on his face "WHAT. That was one time and I was going easy on you!" He shouted. We continued to argue with each other intill Uncle Jiriya said "Well Naruto your gonna get to do that because we are going back today" he said with a smile on his face. Me and Naruto stopped  shouting and spun around. "WHAT!" We said in unison. "Yep we are going back." He smiled at us. "Speaking of that we should head there now. You two have changed quite a lot since then when it comes to appearance but ur still two annoying brats." He laughed.

It was true me and Naruto where grown up. Naruto had gotten taller then me and I had gotten a lot more lady like. I mean we both had to buy new gear too.

And that was that we headed to the village. Arriving at the gate and walking through. Me and Naruto side by side as Jiriya watched us run ahead. We approached a big pole and me and Naruto both looked at each other a smiled. Controlling chakra in our feet we raced up the pole and reached the top. "Aaah IM HOME! The village hasn't changed at all" Naruto sighed with a big grin on his face. I turned and smiled at him. 

"Naruto? Is that you? Y/n?" Someone said below. There was Sakura peering up at us and beside her was Konohamaru and his friends smiling. We both jumped down and greeted them. "SAKURA!" I shouted and ran over to her wrapping her in a hug. "Y/n you look so different" she said smiling at me. "Why you look great too" I smirked. "HEY Sakura. Did u miss me?" Naruto said walking up to us. "Oh-h hi Naruto. Do u think I look different Naruto?" She said with a blush across her cheeks. I held in a laugh because I know Naruto wouldn't catch up on her flirting with him. "What no. You look the same?" He said.

Oh no I better get out of here before she goes on a rampage.

As I inched off I heard Naruto get punched in the face. ouch. I began walking down the street and running into old friends on the way. "SHIKAMARU?" I shouted. "IS THAT YOU?" I said in shock. Shikamaru spun around and smiled "Y/n?" I ran over and hugged him. "I missed you" I said. "Me too" he said smiling at me. "Aehem" someone said behind him. "Oh sorry. This is Temari." He said in a frantic voice. "Oh I remember u Temari. From the Chunin exams." I smiled then it turned into a snide smirk. "So you guys dating hehe" I asked. "WHAT. No I'm showing her around" Shikamaru said with a blush on his cheeks. "What about you and Naruto. You guys are practically dating."

What me. Naruto. Dating? No way.

"WHAT NO." I screamed. "He's like a brother. Whatever Shikamaru I'm leaving." I said as I walked off. I heard them snickering behind me. 

Ugh

Suddenly smoke puffed up in front of me and there stood uncle Jiriya. "He kiddo, I'm gonna be leaving again soon so I got you your own apartment." He smiled while shaking keys in front of my face. I grinned. "Thanks uncle Jiriya. Your the best" I said as I wrapped him in a hug. "I am leaving so I leave Naruto in you care okay kiddo. I know he can be a pain but look after him okay. He is going on a mission right now and is gonna return and train with Kakashi and Yamato. I expect you to train too Y/n." He said. "Of course. Don't go too long okay. I'm gonna miss you." I said hugging him again. "Ill see you soon y/n. Okay? I love you." He said pulling back from the hug smiling. "Love you too." I said. Then he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. 

Going AGAIN. Probably doing pervy research.

I then ran up to my new apartment and jumped onto my couch and sunk into it. I sat there staring at the ceiling. 

I hope he does okay. And Naruto going on a mission. He better come back in one piece. 

*Time skip to Narutos training with Kakashi and Yamato*

Naruto has been training non stop with his new wind style. Ive been trying to keep up by creating sync attacks with my summoning toads and training on face to face combat.

I decided to go see how Narutos training was going, so I walked over. Just as I was reaching the  training grounds I saw Sakura and Sai talking ahead of me. "Hey guys." I waved. They both turned around in unison and waved. I ran up to catch up to them. "You guys here to see Naruto training too?" I asked. "Yea I made these really good food pills for him." Sakura said while showing me and Sai a basket full of brown balls. "You guys should try them, tell me how they taste." She said. Me and Sai looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure." We both said. I took a food pill and popped it in my mouth and Sai did the same. I nearly spit it out. It tasted HORRIBLE. I looked over at Sai trying not to laugh when I saw his face. It looked like he also didn't seem to like them. I somehow finished it and lied to Sakura because there was no way I wanted her to punch me. "They are really good Sakura." I said with a fake smiled nodding my head up and down. "Great I'm sure Naruto will love them." She smiled. 

She ran ahead of me and Sai. I looked at Sai. "Are you okay those where pretty bad hahaha." I said. He looked up at me "Yea I'm fine" he said with a weird smile.

Oh yea I remember Naruto told me that he's kinda weird.

"Okay. Well lets catch up to Sakura." I said while running ahead. I reached the training grounds and looked around. Kakashi was on a bench reading his Icha Icha book. Captain Yamato was focusing of a sealing justsu and looked like he was going to pass out. "Hey Captain Yamato lemme help." I said while walking over to him. "Wait what" he said. "Just chill I'm transferring chakra to you." I said placing my hands on his shoulders. I focused my chakra on my hands and they started glowing as I infused chakra into his body. "Wow thanks Y/n. You have great chakra control." He said. "Thanks" I said while smirking. 

"HEY Y/N! Stop showing off I'm the one training." Naruto said while jumping down from the waterfall. I turned my head as he walked over in my direction. My eyes widened when I saw that he had no shirt on. His torso dripping with water and his seal stretched out on his toned stomach. The I realized I was staring and shook my head. "Don't be sad Naruto. I'm just better at chakra control then you are." I grinned. He kept walking toward me intill his face was centimetres away from mine. "Who said I had bad chakra control Y/N?" He smirked. My cheeks grew warm. "Shut up. We all know I better at it then you." I said while walking away. "Kakashi hows training? Is he doing well?" I asked. He looked up from his book. "Yep His improvement is rapid. Watch out Y/n he might catch up to you" he said. "YEA Y/N. Watch out." Naruto shouted. "Ugh whatever Naruto. I'm going." I said. I turned. "Put a shirt on." I laughed. He looked at his self then said "SHUT UP." I giggled and went back to my apartment.

Why the hell couldn't I look at him directly in the eyes. What's my problem. He's my best friend not some guy. Whatever I need to get home. 

ALL DONE!!!

 I hope you guys loved this chapter. 

Is Y/n catching FEELINGS? OOOOOOO AAAAAA!!!!

-author