4 Attack

The next few days Naruto worked on perfecting the sage mode. I worked on some of my summoning and hung out with Naruto a bunch too.

"Hey Naruto boy I want to work on the merging technique with you." Fukasaku said. Naruto and I were laying on our backs on a huge leaf. I perked up at the news. "Really? Merging technique. Lucky I didn't even get to that part." I pouted. "Don't worry y/n. Naruto needs it for his fight. I'll teach it to you another time." Fukasaku said to me. "Humph fine." I mumbled. Naruto turned over to face me a big smirk plastered onto his face. "Haha looks like I'm stronger than you Y/nnnnnnn." He mimicked at me. "Oh shut up Naruto. Go on with your training. My summoning is still better." I said. "Oh yea whatever." He said turning and hopping down and catching up to  Fukasaku.

Damn that Naruto. I alway knew he was gonna get this strong. 

After a few hours of waiting around a voice called to me. "Y/N! Our messenger at the leaf village has died." A pink toad told me. "What?" My eyes widened. "We have to tell Naruto and Fukasaku right away!" I turned around and looked up. Naruto and Fukasaku were above me coming towards us. "What's happening?" Naruto asked. "Our messenger we sent to the leaf village as died. I assume he was killed." I said looking at Fukasaku. "Was it the Akatsuki Fukasaku?" Naruto turned to him looking worried. "It might be. Good thing my mother is near there so she can summon us and couple of our strong toads." He turned to me. "Y/n. Go show Naruto where to get ready. We are heading out." He said. "Right." I turned and grabbed Narutos hand. "Come on lets go!" I dragged him inside to gear up.

For the fight with pain me and Naruto needed our toad summoning scrolls and the sage art capes on top. I wore my regular green gear and my dark green cape. I grabbed my large black summoning scroll and tied it across my back. I put my ninja headband across my forehead and took down my hair so I could go into sage mode easily. Once I ran out I saw Naruto wearing something similar to me but in orange and red. "Hey there. U ready?" I asked. He looked at me up and down. "I gotta say we look pretty badass." He smirked at me. "Yea yea. But I look better. Now come on we need to save the Leaf village." I turned smiling to myself at his comment. 

"There you two are. My mother is gonna summon us and 4 of our toads. Then Y/n can summon her toad when we get there. Now get ready to be summoned." He told us. We jumped up on chief toad and stood ready. I looked at Naruto his face had gone serious. My stomach lurched.

I have a feeling this is gonna be serious 

Then we were summoned to the village. The smoke covered our view and I squinted trying to see. I stood still for a second going into sage mode. My hair growing down and my eyes turning green. I opened my eyes and looked around. There was nothing. Everything this was gone. "Where are we?" I asked my voice almost shaking. I looked over at Fukasaku. "This is the village. It has been completely ruined." He said with sad eyes. "I don't even recognize it-t." I stuttered out. I looked below and saw the hokage and a few orange haired people wearing black and red cloaks. "LADY HOKAGE!" I screamed at her telling her to come over. She fell. My heart dropped. Gamakichi went down and grabbed her and brought her to us. "Lady Tsunade are you okay?" I asked looking over at her. "Yes-s. I think so." She said looking at me and Naruto.

Naruto hasn't said anything.

I looked over at him. Then I realized. Where's Kakashi-senseis chakra. "Granny Tsunade is Kakashi-sensei away on a mission or something?" He said not looking at her. "Umm..." she said sadness across her face. My stomach flipped. 

Not again. 

"I understand." He said. His face blank. Gamakichi took the hokage to safety. "I'm gonna take care of one of these mother fuckers." I said jumping down. I took out my scroll. I placed it down and bit my thumb and placed my hand. "Summoning Justsu." I said as black words spread on my scroll and smoke poured up. I stood on my toad.