13

"Hey, can we talk?" Faris asked, gently grabbing Draco's wrist, holding him back from the rest of the group.

"Uh, sure." His stomach bubbled with anxiety and almost excitement. They hadn't talked much since last week, he'd been too nervous to even give her a small wave. He had been hoping that she wasn't mad at him.

"About last week- I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking," she breathed out. "I should've known better than to mess around like that and be so inconsiderate."

He assumed that she was talking about Pansy, as far as he knew she hadn't found out. But what did it matter? He didn't want to be with Pansy, he didn't care if she found out.

"You aren't being inconsiderate. Pansy is just too sensitive."

"But that's not the point" she whined, "I screwed up and I'm sorry."

"Faris, really it's no big deal-"

"But it is to me, I don't want things to be awkward between us. Can I make it up to you somehow?" She asked, her brows furrowing.

"If you've forgotten I was also there being a dickhead."

"But-"

"Ah, no buts. If I can recall what happened correctly, we almost kissed. We were pushed together chest to chest. And a lot of that was my fault," he said with a hint of pleasure in his voice. "And you don't need to make it up to me, it's no big deal."

He spoke about it with such ease, that it made her think that he had been in that position with many other girls, the thought made her stomach twist. She figured that he would forget all about the incident, and the memory would blur together with all of the other girls.

He had never been in a position like that. He was embarrassed to admit he'd never kissed anyone before.

"Please." She begged. Then Draco started considering it. He did want to sit with her at the first task.

"No," he smirked, he didn't want to give in yet, she was making a bigger deal out of it than she needed to.

"I won't stop asking."

"Fine. You can sit with me during the first task," He said, trying to hide his smile.

She paused, "That's all you want? Nothing bigger than that?"

"Do you want me to pick something else?"

"Well, I was already planning on sitting with you. I just figured you would want something else."

"I don't need much," he shrugged, gesturing to the group ahead of them.

Faris and Draco started heading back toward the group indulged in their silence.

"Did the chamomile tea help?" She asked.

Draco had to contain his laughter, looking back he realized how obsessive he looked drinking all that tea.

"Oh yeah, it worked. The amount of tea I drank is sickening, you can ask Blaise."