32

"Oi, Potter! Are you feeling alright?" Draco chuckled, holding up the Daily Prophet.

Faris smirked, holding Draco's hand under the Slytherin table. "Do you think you'll go mad?" Faris mocked.

"Oh, give it here, Malfoy!" Harry sneered, snatching the paper out of his hands. His eyes flicked across the lines, his lips pressed into a firm line.

Harry Potter, a doddery and threatening schoolboy, can reveal that he often complains about the scar on his forehead: Writes Rita Skeeter. Correspondent Rita Skeeter witnessed Potter claim his scar was burning halfway through his Divination lesson, taught by Sybil Trelawney.
Some say Potter has brain damage, others say he's using his scar to get attention as an act, and the common opinion says his scar truly is connected to Dark Magic.
"He's probably pretending." Says a fourth-year student Draco Malfoy. "The old git has always craved attention. I swear he's just desperate. He acts as if having dead parents is a personality trait." Draco Malfoy claims that Harry Potter over exaggerates his parent's death; always using it as an excuse. "In our second year, Potter released a snake on a student. Pretty much everybody was convinced he was the heir of Slytherin because he can speak Parseltongue."
Ministry experts have started to seriously consider whether Harry Potter should continue to compete in the Triwizard Tournament or even attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with his abilities in place.

Draco smirked watching Harry's reaction, Faris chuckled beside him.

~*~

The crowd cheered and clapped, all of them divided into groups to cheer for their champion. Faris snuck over to Draco sliding next to him.

"Aren't you going to dance with your fellow Beauxbaton students?" Draco asked, smirking.

"If you ask me it's rather embarrassing." Draco had the biggest smile across his face, Faris cupped his left cheek then kissed his right cheekbone. His face flushing to the usual bright red.

"Silence!" Dumbledore shouted, standing at the wobbly podium. "Earlier this morning our Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard cup deep within the maze. The first person to touch the cup will be teleported back to the arena. If a champion at any point desires to withdraw or is in need of medical assistance, he or she can send up red sparks with their wands. Mr. Diggory and Mr. Potter are tied for first place; they will be the first to enter the maze then followed by Mr. Krum and Miss Delacour . . . Gather around champions!"

"Can't they make the task visible?" The canon blew the stands shaking and releasing hills of dust. Entrapping her hand in his, giving it a small squeeze. Faris waved over at Gabrielle smiling, the blonde child came skipping over to Faris off the field.

Smiling brightly Gabrielle sat on Faris's lap, Faris hugging her tightly from behind.

"Êtes-vous nerveux?" Faris asked.

Gabrielle nodded, "Fleur a été nerveuse toute la matinée. Mais quel est le mal dans un labyrinthe ?"

"Cela semble assez facile, mais on ne sait jamais."

Blaise sat down next to Draco, noticing Gabrielle on Faris's lap he smiled. "Things move fast these days, don't they? Congratulations to you two. Look Draco, she has your hair, she looks just like you! You make the perfect family." Blaise gushed motioning towards Gabrielle.

Faris's eyes widened, Draco stomped on Blaise's foot. "BILIOUS BLISTERING BARNACLES! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

Draco glared at Blaise turning to Faris. "She doesn't understand English does she?"