Gray Eyes

Ahsoka

"Get up!" I felt the point of his heel press against my skin as my weary eyes peered up to him, the hanger door sliding open, the gentle bump of the ground telling me we landed.

"Sorry," I apologized to him, but when I tried to get up, I realized that my hands we caught in binders. "Seriously!?" I growled under my breath as he picked me up by my arm.

"Thank you for your credits by the way," He chuckled beside me, as he accidentally shoved me into one of the crates of spice if it was even spice.

"Can you at least tell me what planet we are on?" I had no need to speak to him gently, or with any ease, he wasn't a child, he was a liar.

"Onderon," he huffed as he threw me back to the floor, his fingers tapping on the commn link attached to his wrist.

"Onderon-" I breathed out slowly.

"Can you stay quiet while we wait to go, I find your voice irritating?" He requested as he didn't even turn around to me, as he used his finger to count over all the boxes.

Of course, it does.

There probably was a way out, a Jedi mind trick, a little trick of the force, some fighting, but I wouldn't put up a fight.

I just got out of trouble, and if I escaped, if someone was wanting me, then it would cause more rise.

I would just let this happen, let it play out for a bit, after all maybe it would help me, or make things worse.

Most likely he was just looking for money, and he was going to sell me as a slave, and if that was a case I wouldn't have much of a problem, with that, I mean I could easily escape after I was sold, or maybe I would stay, it's not like I was really doing much in the first place.

"What are we waiting for?" I growled up to him as his eyes flickered down, a scowl crawling over his face.

"There are other ships with spice, you know?" His voice filled with a rasp as the muffled shouting from feet away seemed to length closer.

"So there's actually spice?" I raised the question as he looked down on me as if I was a clueless fool.

"Duh," He rolled his eyes with a sharp sound in his throat, as he began to step inches away, his heels clicking against the metal floor.

Sure yeah, actual spice, what would Onderon want with pounds of spice.

"So how much are you being paid for me?" I called out to him, as he stomped his foot against the wall.

"Didn't I tell you to stop talking?" He spits out, his eyes glaring at me, as I tried to look back, as someone on the outside pulled opened the door, the darkness of the night creeping in. "Come on," he pulled me up by the arm once more as he threw me out of the ship the bright lights blinding my eyes, as I tried to look at the ground.

"I have her!" he shouted out as I saw the feet of whoever I was being delivered to slowly step forwards.

"Here, this is the shipment, did you not see the file, sir?" One of their voices was hushed yet sparse, and yet the man next to him didn't speak. "Your payment,"

The man who had me caught the credits in his hand before he pushed me forwards.

My eyes peeked up as they tried to adjust to the heavy light.

"Kill her," I heard one of the men in front of me whisper, as my eyes shot to the other man, and in the dark, his eyes gleamed in the moonlight in a way that shook my entire soul. 

Those shining silver-gray eyes, they looked so familiar, so sturdy, like I've seen them sometime in my life before.

As my eyes traced around his thin pale lips, I could see he had the same look, the look as if I looked familiar to him.

As he opened his mouth to speak, as I looked longer into those gray eyes I could feel my heart pound, I could feel the every feeling I had felt on the same planet ears ago.

It was Lux. It had to be.

Lux. 

AHH! 

What's happening? 

What's going to happen to Ahsoka!? 

Thank you all so much for reading 

May the Force be with you <3