What Happens

Ahsoka 

It had become dark in the prism, whatever room it had been placed in, it had grown dark, and I was unsure if it was because it had become night or not, or maybe they just forgot about us, left us here to kill each other, I mean t's not as it wouldn't happen. 

I could still see his figure through the darkness though as he laid against the wall, his chest gently rising and falling as if he was sleeping. 

Why did I watch him, when I hated him at the moment? Why did I feel as though I hated him, but I didn't? Why couldn't I hate him? 

I got up from the corner as I traced my steps towards him, as I sat a god feet away for his space. 

"Lux?" I whispered out as I watched to see if he would move. 

"What?" He sounded upset still, but he wasn't asleep, he had been awake the whole time, or pretending. 

"I hate the Jedi," I told him loud enough for anyone listening to hear, and there was a good moment of silence, a good moment of his thought. 

"Why because they tried to kill you?" He moved over as he propped himself up on his elbow, and I could feel that through the darkness his eyes stared at me. 

"No. Because of how they were. Because of the selfishness of the order, because of how they didn't care, all they ever cared about was the public's opinion, not us, they never- They kidnapped us, and didn't even give us a choice,e just to end up not caring about what happens to us, just as long as we never broke their precious rules." I told him as I felt the warm water rise in my eyes as I could feel my cheek redden with heat. 

Thank force it was dark because I would never want him to see me cry. 

"Ahsoka-" 

"Yeah?" I tried to collect myself, as I fought to not sniffle as the tear raced down my cheeks and into my cold hands. 

"Remember when we were kids, and we talked about how we were a good team, and how we could change things together?" He did;t move or at least I didn't think he did because all I could hear was his smooth voice. 

"I remember." I whicned out as I wished the flood would stop. 

"We can still do that now. I don't have to use you as a tool, or a weapon. What id you can just join us, join me, by my side, join the Empire, make a difference, you said you hate the Jedi order, use that-" I felt him now, he had placed his hand on my cheek as his smooth fingers wiped away my tears, 

"Ok." I sobbed out as I felt myself give into him, as I felt myself fall forwards into the warmth of his arms, as my head raced, my body just wrapping around the sadness. 

Why is he the only one who has ever made me feel this way? 

This way of warmth, this way of safeness? 

And it's not the safeness or the joy Anakin used to give me. It's not protectiveness or the way a sibling would feel-

My eyes slowly began to drift open, as I could sense the streaming light through the walls of the prism, as I felt as if my head was lightly rising and falling with a comfortable amount of warmth, as my arms were wrapped around something, and inside me, I felt as though everything in my life was finally ok, that I could feel joy. 

But that was short-lived. 

Once my eyesight unblurred and I was aware of my surroundings I practically jumped and flew into the wall. 

I was laying on his chest, my arms were wrapped around him as he slept. 

I rushed to the other corner as I tried to make sense of the buz within my head, that was screaming so loud that I haven't even realized that he came up behind me, I hadn't even realized that he had come up behind me and started strangling me, holding me in a lock, my whole body trapped under a sudden strength. 

and as I felt the whole world go dark all I heard was his whsiper. 

"Pretend"