Certainly Not

Lux 

I can't help but think about what I saw on her back, the dark circles under her eyes.

She wasn't dead, but she sure was beaten, and even though I didn't want to, it might get a little worse.

I knew they would be listening to her training, just for a few days at least, I found the bugs, I saw the cameras. They were listening, they were waiting, they were watching.

I could feel her burning stare on my back as I walked through the halls, the sound of her feet barely audible, maybe that was a good thing.

"I assume you know how to fight," I tried to hold my head high as other officers brushed past us in the hall.

"And why would you assume that, sir?" She raised her brow markings but a grin did not come to her face.

"I believe you used to work in the military, yes?" I coughed before the question of Georoff passed by us.

She would probably think it was weird that I didn't expose her for once being a Jedi.

"I do know how to fight, sir," she bowed her head the slightest as I could see this slight pain in her eyes.

"Oh just get started already, Bonteri!" Georoff came back as he slapped Ahsoka across the lekku, her cheeks raging red with fury.

"As if I haven't" I crossed my arms as his eyes peered at me then back at her.

"She's still in binders, meaning she can't be trusted yet, get her situated" He rolled his eyes as his shoulder brushed past mine and he went to leave.

"You said I have 3 months, that can't be changed. It was a deal," I called to him as my fist scrunched up a chunk of my pants at my side.

"Fine, your right, a deals a deal," He grunted as his fingers waved back at him, but he knew I was scowling at him, as his feet stopped in place.

"What is it now?"

"How long till there aren't bugs?" I dropped the cloth of my pants as I felt the sweat began to peer through my pores.

"I knew you would find them. Let's say until she proves herself" He walked away with a swift move of his heels. 

I didn't want to train her or kick her around. I didn't want to kill her, because I love her-

I MEAN NO

that's not what I mean

no- uh

I just don't want to see her suffer ok? So don't get any other ideas. 

"What do you want me to do, sir?" She came up behind me, without any warning as I nearly jumped out of my skin like the scared cat I am. 

"Well, it's nothing that you can do really, just tough it out," I shrugged as I led her farther down the narrowing hall. 

"Tough what out, sir?" I could hear the annoyance in her voice that she tried now to hide from everyone. 

"Torture, of course," I turned around to her with a bright smile, her eyes flinching back for a moment. 

"What kind of Torture exactly?" She stepped forwards to my face as she raised her facial markings. 

"I hope this isn't some kind of game to you," I stared down into her eyes, as I saw that look, one that wasn't quite hateful yet, no, it was almost like it was when she challenged me to the battlefield. 

"Oh, you're in for a real treat lady, Bonteri please use the effective methods," My boss's distorted voice sounded over the intercom as Ahsoka's eyes pressed over each wall. 

"I'm up for some torture, sir," She shrugged with a sickening grin as she held her hands out to me. 

"There's something called torture rooms you know," I laugh as I turned my face away from her, as she followed behind me in silence. 

Sorry this was a rather short chapter, but thank you so much for reading <3