One word: Run

Lux 

"Have you ever wanted a place of your own," Her eyes traced our entangled fingers before they lead back up curiously to my face.

"I'm not sure, I guess maybe one times in my life-" I shrugged lightly as I wrapped my arm tighter around her shoulder.

"And now?" She wondered around as she played with my fingers in her hand.

"Even if I did, If I do, I know it can never happen," I told her, but her eyes didn't drift down, that sparkled didn't go. She was like happiness, she was like the joy that I couldn't quiet feel.

"Let's leave the life day lights up till January!" She sprung out of my hold as she bounced up and down on the bed, her eyes looking at mine immensely.

"What?" I shook my head at her as I couldn't quite get what she was trying to say.

"Let's go, get out of here, have a place, a house, get married, have a family of our own, in our own place, have our owns lives forever!" She spoke fast, maybe too fats for me to comprehend but I heard I, every word, and my I froze.

"Get- marr-what?" I shook out as Her excitement buzzed as she shook me, her eyes filled with a desire a passion for the vision she saw.

"You promised all those years ago we would meet again, we did of course but it weren't right, it wasn't right because we weren't together because there was something there stopping us because the whole world was stopping us, but that whole time we were always meant to be together, every since we first met we-"

"Every since we first met I have always loved you," I finished her sentence softly as she leaned closer to me, her eyes sparkling even if there wasn't light

Everything she describes me, everything she said, I want that, I want that so bad, and with her only with her, just her, even if we didn't have a house, even if we didn't have kids-

"How will we get out of here?" I whispered in closer to her as the corners of her lips curled up with a special smile.

"We run," She whispered closer to my ear, before she placed a soft kiss on my skin.

That was the word, the world that made us spring up, the word that made us garb our hands stiffly, the word, the touch, the feeling that let us, open the door.

Maybe she used a force field, maybe but I didn't think about it now, not when with her hand in mine, we ran, we just dashed through the hall, passed the rooms past the people, past the very life I always hated. 

We were giggling, I was smiling, I was laughing, I am laughing for once in forever, for the first time in the longest time.

With her laugh in my ears, with her face in my mind, the wind in my hair, the passing empire fading behind us, we would escape, we would be happy away from the empire that also brought the worse in my life.