Bark! Bark!

Ahsoka 

What does he want from me? 

What didn't he just kill me? 

Where was he taking me? 

 He was silent as he led me down the hall, my hands still fascinated in binders. 

And why was he working for the empire? 

I heard him mumble to himself, I'm not sure what it was, but he just kept walking, pulling me after him as if I was his dog, and he was bringing me to my cage. 

One person's weapon, to another person's dog. 

At least I'm not dead  

I wished he was alive, all this time, I hoped he was fine, and I mean I guess he is, even though he's not him, not really. 

Maybe thinking he was dead was better than this, better than him working for the empire. 

Maybe once a separatist, always a separatist. 

"Ssh," He basically shouted it, only to have his voice fall down at the end. He still had that accent, I never was sure what it was, where it was from but it still seemed to wrack my bones.

He whipped around a corner as I tried not to rip over my feet as she slammed the door behind us.

"Is this where you're going to kill me?" I whispered then, his hand swept over my mouth, his very cold touch giving me chills, as I lost my breath, as there was a feeling that peeked for a moment.

"Ssh," his voice was just a breath then, as I felt it's warmth against my cheek, maybe he was going to kill me, but his eyes were still kind, they ceased to be the same, except they were more gray, the other specs of color, that i had once seen had faded, as if everything for him had become monotone. 

"Where are you taking me?" I finally spoke up to him, as his head didn't even bother to move the slightest as his long legs swept down the hall. 

But when his face got closer to mine, when his hand covered my mouth, why did it fill me with excitement? 

"We begin your training today, you will learn to comply and you will not complain, you will do as your told, and if you don't you would be killed without  a second thought" HIs voice raised as if he was talking to someone other than me, as if there was someone that he wanted to hear him.

More like, I have t comply to save your life

"What do you want me to do?" I snarled at him without emotion, without a single smile.

"Sir," he cleared his throat as his arm backed up the slightest form my collar bone.

"What?" I shook my head at him with targeted eyes as his pale lengthy fingers when to his mouth.

"What do you want me to do, sir? Let's start with that, you call everyone here sir you need respect," His feet began to pace around the small room, the gentle click of his heels echoing in my mind.

"Fine," i rolled my eyes as his eyes darted to me, but there wasn't the same coolness that was in his voice.

"Fine..."

"Fine, sir," I coughed out awkwardly as he began to nod in response, his fluffy brown hair waving by his ears. "Here's your uniform by the way," He chucked the gray suit fat my feet, as his eyes seemed to hide behind the shadows of his eyes suddenly.

"Excuse me?" I shook my head ta him in confusion, as his face began to fade into the shadows.

"Excuse me, sir?" He cleared his throat as his fingers tapped annoyingly on the surface on his desk.

"Uh, excuse me, sir?" I was fed up with him at this point, as his feet began to tap with his fingers.

"What is it?"

"What is this?" I kicked the gray cloth forwards the slightest bit as I could still no longer see those eyes, those eyes that started to torment me.

"Just put it on, it's your uniform for the Empire-" He bit back at me, as his ace stayed overlapped with shadows.

"You don't wear a uniform-"

"SIR, SIR, sIr!!! SiR!! SIR SIR SIR!" He galloped forwards in my face as he screamed, the small veins in his scrawny neck poking out through his ghastly skin.

I back up, against the door. I wasen't expecting that, and to be honest maybe I should of I mean this Lux was not the Lux that I knew, he terrified me to my very soul.

"Just put it on," he shook his head as he walked away slowly, rubbing his temples.

"With binders on?, sir?" I called out to him coldly as his head tilted towards the ground.

"I can't take them off, then you'd kill me, and escape, so just deal with it," he growled as he fumbled with some kind of key.

"Whatever you say, sir," I rolled my eyes as I made sure his back was turned, using my feet to kick off my boots, the zipper on my back was another problem. I stared ta him for a moment, as I struggled, trying to reach my bonded hands over my back.

I turned around to face the door, as I felt my fingers climb down further my back, reaching the zipper, good enough for me to pull it down.

I slid off my clothes quickly, before I reached for the gray jumpsuit, the cloth instantly warming my cold drenched skin.

Force, this building was kept cold.

I begged that his eyes weren't on me, I begged that he continued to look away, that he didn't look until I turned around to face him, the long sleeves of the gray jumpsuit, slipping down my hands.

"Good, it took you long enough," He grunted as he picked my clothes off the ground, taking my boots a long with him. "Your uniform will change if your succeed, the one you are wearing now just let's everyone know that you are under evaluation of termination," he cleared it up to me in the slightest as he looked down at my socked feet.

"Do I have to take my socks off too, sir?" I asked out to him, tracing my hands above my sides.

"No, no you don't," He mumbled as he stumble passed me, shoving open the door.

What was wrong with him?

This was not the man I once knew. 

I hope you're enjoying this story so far!

Thank you so much for reading

May the Force be with you <3