Kill

Lux 

"Confirming shipments isn't my job, Georoff," I mumbled to him, as he walked by my side, his small glasses falling off his sharp nose.

"You do what the boss tells you," he shrugged as the rumble of the ship passing overhead ruffled my hair, my eyesight going blurry for a moment. 

"Look I don't know what else to tell you, you do your job and that's final," His small voice shouted over the engines, as the ship began to tilt to the ground.

"I hate this job," I muttered under my breath, as I watch the pilot open the hanger, the containers of spice lined up as shadows in the deep night. 

"You know I heard that?" His elbow bumped into mine as he walked forwards the slightest bit, his eyes already counting the spice. 

"You already know that," I shook my head at him as I stuffed my hands into the deep pockets of my long jacket, my whole body was freezing. 

"I don't want to know that," he growled as I met up with his side, as he shoved the datapad into my chest, leaving me to struggle to catch it before it could fall to the ground. 

"You guys should have been out here earlier!!" A pilot from a ship with a heavy accent hollered feet away as we walked towards the containers. 

"Hey blame slowpoke over here!" He shoved me the slightest, as I fell to the hard ground, the gravel pressing into my hand like sharp panic. 

"I'm slow!? Your the one who doesn't do anything all day!" I shouted up at him my breath showing up as a light fog in the cold. 

"Ok boys, there is nothing to argue about now, just come get your spice!" Her voice chuckled back from her ship as Georoff didn't even bother to help me up. 

"Be careful Bonteri, people like to jump out of these containers sometimes and shoot," He gave me a grin, a grin that I knew well was meant to make me nervous. 

"Honestly, that wouldn't be that bad," I whispered to myself as I glared over at him over my left shoulder, his dark red hair waving in the breeze. 

It was all spice then, loads of useless spice. Someone must like to enhance their telepathic abilities or something, probably our boss, I've never seen him, I don't even know his real name, but I know as well as anyone that he sees everything. 

"I finished over here!" I shouted back at him for me to hear, for I had no idea where he went, probably ditched the job for me to do it all by myself. 

That's fine though, it's not like I'm already lonely enough as it is. 

There is nothing quite like being lonely. 

Nothing quite like wishing someone could just hold you. 

"Fine, I was going to call you anyways I have a specific job for you to do know, it's important!" His voice picked up feet away from me, so I hopped over the nearest boxes, reaching him after squishing through the cracks of the two ships. 

There was a smaller ship landing feet away from us, as I watched carefully to see my breath in the coldness, for every time I let to a breath it was there, I had to note that, for if I got scared, or was planning something he would be able to tell.

"You say it's important but I bet it's just more spice," I would have laughed, but I can't, sometimes know I just can't find it in myself. 

"It's not spice, it's your next task, to prove your loyalty," He never turned to me as he spoke, as he just continued to stare out into the distance, his hands grabbing the datapad away from me. 

There were two silhouettes coming out of the ship. If this shipment wasn't just spice was it a prisoner? A traitor maybe? A slave? How would this even prove my loyalty? 

My eyes fluttered down to the ground, as I watched him tap the heels of his shoes against the pavement, the silhouettes making their way closer, as their shapes made my heart beat faster. 

My eyes flickered up as the two people's silhouettes walked closer until Georoff tossed the man some credits. 

He shoved a blaster into my abdomen as my eyes couldn't look, as my breath stopped, but I needed to breathe, I needed to show him that I'm not afraid, not when I've been so afraid for so long. 

I stared back down at the lengthy finger he pointed with, the other silhouette, that I couldn't quite see, but then I did, as a nearby light of a landing ship flickered on. 

That's when I saw the curves of her face, that fearless shine in her blue eyes. The way of her lips, the set of her lekku. 

It was her it had to be, but there was no way- How could Ahsoka be alive? 

This couldn't be her, could it? 

No, my mind was playing tricks on me, it was just a Torgruta one that just looked similar to Ahsoka, a family member maybe? 

I'm not sure. I'm sorry but I just can't- I can't register this- there's no way-

But the look on her face, the way her eyes as glancing into mine, the way she looks as if she knows me, it must be her, after all this time, after all these years, it's her. 

It's Ahsoka. 

"Kill her," His whisper was hoarse as he turned to me, his red eyes actually glaring into mine for once. 

I stopped breathing, my whole body went numb as I gripped the blaster in my numb palm. 

She must have heard, her eyes registered it, oh those big blue eyes, those eyes I once was able to get lost in when I was a teen. 

Now I had to kill. 

I just found out she was alive-

Of course, this was all about loyalty- but how did they know?

"Why?" I rasped to him, but I'm not even sure if that's what it sounded like, as far as I knew my whole body felt numb as if I was nothing, no matte,r just air, air without feeling, without breath, and he would see. 

It doesn't matter he could smell my hesitation already. he could already smell my fear, let alone see it. 

"Why do I have to kill her when she can be useful to us?" I cleared my throat as I tried to raise it to be strong, his red eyes glaring at me still, as if the whole galaxy was waiting on me. 

"What?" Georoff growled in annoyance as he threw his long arms in the air. 

"No, hear me out, look at her, with a little more energy, she can be useful, she can help us, and I mean look at her, she could make a pretty little thing to do all the tasks we dred," I elbowed his side with a  raise of my eyebrows, the shadows of the night covering her face again. 

"You have a point, boy," He waved his finger as I saw his eyes look at her, the wheels in his mind turning, as I eased my breath, as I made it seem as if everything was fine. "Fine, she's a pretty one, just we need a deal,"

"What kind of deal?" I hushed my voice as I turned to face him as I decided to point his blaster in his direction. 

"if she isn't as you say if after a specific time frame, say 3 months after you train her to kill, and to do jobs, and to sit and look pretty, if she is still not able to perform these tasks, if she is not successful then we kill her, and if I find anything else out you're dead too. I would love to kill you," He snarled with a grin on his face, and even if it seemed impossible at that moment, it would stop me from killing her. 

"Deal," 

May the force be with you <3