That's the Truth

Ahsoka 

He pushed me down to the ground in the room. my eyes squishing shut, as my palms sprang to the hard metal ground. 

I got up carefully with a grunt, as my hands stung with the pressure, my wrists feeling like some kind of jello. 

When I peered open my eyes though, they felt as if the fire had been sprayed right on them, the sharp agonizing pain traveling to my mind as the bright white light bounced off all of the walls, creating a  trap, a trap fr my mind, and I trap for my sight. 

"Bright lights, that's your plan?" I yelled out as I stumbled across the blinding floor.

There was no response except for the headache that started to come on with a ranging heat, my eyes burning as if I would never see again.

Without any warning, without any sound or motion, I fell through the floor, I just fell falling down, down deep, the wind picking it up, my eyes clearing for the aim in the slightest.

I landed with a sharp thud on the metal bed, as my spine raged at the traction from the fall, my legs squirming up in response, and before I could even try to get u, binders spread my arm apart, locking me onto the metal table, my legs being spread apart, and locked with binders as well.

The table rotated up so I was vertical, my eyes peering around, ut the small black room filled with various tools and buttons.

"This is a nice fancy little torture room you got here!" I called out, sure that someone had to be listening, after all, Bonteri said that we were bugged.

"You know if you stop taking things will get easier!" He merged out of the shadows slowly, the sad look on his face suddenly twisted evil.

'Oh, and what would be the fun in that?" I let out an airy chuckle, as his eyes made no movements, his fingers twitching the slightest.

"Life isn't always fun," he mumbled as he scurried away, a single red little light flickering in the distance, my eyes settling down in the bleak darkness.

"Do your worst-" I was joking, of course, I mean if be tortured,  why not with a little humor.

I went to laugh, it wasn't a real one of course, but it was met to mock him, meant to maybe just make me feel better if I was being honest. 

Then though, before my laugh could even trill out into the oblivion of air, like my eyes, my hearing, it all just rang, rang out as if my brain was screaming at the top of its lung inside of me. 

As if whatever sound, that ear-piercing murdering sound was melting my brain, stabbing it over and over again, with a sharp knife. 

Sometimes little stabs, sometimes small little dull pokes, but most of it was the cutting, most of it was the slicing, the dragging, the sting. 

I tried to keep it together I did but I felt like blood was running from my eyes as it only grew, as the white light came back to blind me, to make the pain in my head even worse. 

He was standing there, standing there watching me with those gray eyes, those eyes that taunted me. Those eyes that reminded me of the past, the eyes that reminded me of everything I couldn't have. 

"So the Empire, huh, Lux!?" I shouted out over the ringing, as I couldn't see his figure, to be honest, I couldn't peer open my eyes, and even as they were shut, the lights as too much to bear, the light was enough for me to gig my eyes out. "I hope this brings you pleasure!" I snarled out as I shot open my eyes, as I stared out directly if I was trying to fight it, it became worse, maybe I would just give into the light after all maybe it could make me stronger. 

Ha, I was wrong though the boy was I wrong as my eyes stung, as the white around my iris stung red, a burning dry red, that spread to my skin, my mind still boggling from the sound. 

"I don't know you," his small shaky voice came in over the sound system as I swung my head back, my montral banging against the metal of the inclined table. 

That's a lie. He's a lie. His whole existence is a lie. 

Maybe this is him, maybe he always wanted to see me suffer. 

Yes, that makes sense. 

he left me, he wanted me to suffer, he practically kidnapped me and brought me to the death watch, again he wanted me to suffer, then when I saw him the last time, he was kissing Steela, he was moving on in front of me, making me jealous, he wanted me to suffer, and then she died, and with his pain, he knew that I blamed myself. 

All he ever wanted was to see me suffer, and that's the truth. 

Maybe that's the only truth he ever had. 

May the force be with you <3