Prologue

The higher you rise, the greatest is the fall. I have realized this today as I stand at the highest peak of this mountain. What to do, habits die hard! I was habituated of being at the topmost position in whatever I did in my life. I would put my heart and soul into it to achieve the position.

Looking at those little shining lights remind me that how much I was blinded to be a part of that world

Looking at those little shining lights remind me that how much I was blinded to be a part of that world. The world which is not less than a rat race and where every person is running haywire in it, aimlessly. Not knowing what is the purpose of it. Just trying to satisfy their hunger for money, power and fame. Their entire existence depends on it and once it is gone, they have no reason to survive.

My life is totally ruined. I had everything I asked for until yesterday but today I have nothing. Absolutely nothing! My reason to survive is also gone with it. This is it!! I have fallen in life and I am ready to fall from this mountain now. Bye bye world!! Thanks for everything but nothing!!

He closes his eyes, stretches his arms and lifts his leg when suddenly his phone starts ringing. He freezes for a couple of second and moves his leg back to it's original position. He takes out the phone from his pocket and looks at the screen.

Huh? An unknown number! Who could it be?

The phone stops ringing.

What? Missed call? Who could it be?

Why would you care? You were in the middle of doing a very important work. Carry on! Commit suicide!

What? I don't want any tensions after dying thinking who was behind that missed call.

Huh? Do you want to die or not?

Ofcourse, I do!

Then, stop giving dumb reasons and just jump.

Hmmm.. okay, okay!

He huffs and throws the mobile on the ground to close his eyes again and stretch his hands.

The mobile light flashes again as it starts ringing.

Don't dare to open your eyes. Just jump!!
______________________________

**Text in ITALICS are the thoughts of a character or the flashbacks.

Who is he?
Why is he committing suicide?
Who is on the phone?
Everything will be answered..

Vote for the prologue & the colourful cover. Leave your comments.

 Leave your comments

To be continued..❤️❤️