E.15.

Sid snuggled up into the bed and ran his hand over his side to search for her with a smile while his eyes were still closed. His hand had fully scanned the bed but he had no success in finding her. He opened his eyes and scanned through the whole room and learnt that she wasn't there.

He got down from the bed and went out to search for her in the entire house but she wasn't there. He searched for his mobile which lied near his bedside table. He looked at the time in the mobile, it was 12pm. He noticed that there an envelop under the mobile on which his name was mentioned.

He curiously took the envelop and opened it. He was surprised to find a cheque amounting to INR 5.2 Million and the payee was Sidharth Gujral. There was a letter.

Dear Sid,

I set you free from the duty of my boyfriend today. That's 4 days before the end of the discussed period. It's been 11 beautiful days of my life spent with you. I have no dreams left to be fulfilled after this. I don't want to make your life painful hence I am going away. Remember, you have promised to stay happy in your life even after I am gone. The first thing you need to do after reading this letter is cancel the appointment that you postponed with Mr. Yamraj that day.

Leaving you the cheque of Rs. 52 lakhs. I sold this house hence you may have to vacate it soon. Use the money to start your life afresh. Don't let anyone's betrayal stop you from progressing in life. Wish you success and all the best.

With this I am signing off this last message.

Love,
Sana

"What the hell, Sana?", He picks up the mobile phone again with shakey hands. He dials her number but it was switched off. He dials it again and again but there was no success. He goes through the directory to call Nandu but inturn he gets a call from Nandini.

Sid: Nandini, is Sana there?

Nandini: No Bhava, I called up to ask you about her. I got a message few minutes back that my bank account is credited with 52 Lakhs. I don't have anyone else than akka who would transfer such huge amount. I called her number to check but it's switched off. Hence I called you to check.

Sid: Nandu, she left me as well a cheque with the same amount. She sold this house and distributed the amount equally between you and me. She left a letter as well asking me to start a fresh life with the money. I don't feel good about this, Nandu. Can you try calling all her friends you know to check if she is with them. I don't know any place where she would go.

Nandu: (sulks) All my mistake, I shouldn't have left the house in anger. I will try calling her friends. I will come there with Vishnu immediately.

Sid disconnects and strolls in tension. He then starts pulling out things off Sana's wardrobe to find if he can by anyway find out where she could be.
.
.
.

"Happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to Sahana akka.. happy birthday to you"

Sana: Thank you, thank you (with smile)

She cuts the cake and feeds the piece to a little kid sitting on the wheelchair. She then wipes his face with a tissue paper.

"Akka, for me?", A little girl squeaked.

Sana: Yes, sweetheart. Everyone will get a piece of cake and gifts as well. I've got some nice story books for you all.

"Yaaayyy!!! Thank you akka", the children screamed in joy.

A little girl made her way to Sana and pulled her salwar, Sana bent down to her level. The little girl kissed her cheek.

"You are the sweetest. I love you akka"