E.4.

Sana: Sid, are you there? Hellooo..

Sid: Hmmm.. Yes, yes, yes Sweetheart. I am.

Sana: So what are you doing?

Sid: I am talking to my girlfriend.

Sana: (chuckles) I know that! What were you doing before that?

Sid: Hmmm. I was missing my girlfriend.

Sana: Awww.. I am flattered. You know, I was missing my boyfriend as well. (Baby tone)

Sid: Really? What were you missing about me? (Smiles)

Sana: Talking to you, your little jokes and your flirts. My firsts as a girlfriend.

Sid: I am honoured. So is this an indication that I need to do all the above-mentioned more from now?

Sana: You really don't need my permission to do such good deeds. (Giggles) Okay, now you tell me, what were you missing about me?

Sid: Your voice - so magical, your giggles - so musical, your existence in my life - so mystical.

Sana: (giggles) Is your name really Sid  or am I speaking with Shakespeare's spirit?

Sid: What's in the name, darling?

She was silent.

Sid: Sana.. Sana.. Are you there? Sana?

Sana: You called my name thrice. There is something about it. Isn't it? Tell me something. When you see my name flashing on your screen, do you smile?

Sid: Ofcourse I do, sweetheart.

Sana: So now you know what's in the name? Our name, the thing with which we develop our first attachment since the birth. We don't know each other by face but we do by name.

Sid: Wow!! Okay, since you spoke about appearance, tell me one thing. You chose to make me your boyfriend but what if you don't like my face? What if I am ugly?

Sana: Can I answer to you with a question? What if I am as gorgeous as a Miss Universe but I am ugly from inside?

Sid: Can't be. My heart says that your inner beauty has no match in this whole universe.

Sana: (chuckles) Do I really have to answer your question now?

Sid: So you think, I am beautiful from inside?

Sana: Yes, my dear boyfriend.

Sid: Then when are we meeting?

Sana: Huh?

Sid: Remember, you said we would talk for sometime until you make sure I am good person.

Sana: Hmmm.. how about meeting at the MG Road Metro Station tomorrow 12 noon?

Sid: I am in. (He said with excitement)

Sana: Yay! I am excited that I am finally meeting my boyfriend.

Sid: Okay, How will we recognise each other? We should exchange our pictures to make it easy

Sana: Hmm.. No!! Let's see if we can find out each other like the way we found each other on phone!

Sid: Huh? You seem to be quite adventurous. I know you will stand out in the crowd, I'm going to find you.

Sana: All the best.

He disconnects and gets down from the bonnet of the car. He enters the credentials to check his bank account for balance since he gave everything to the butler few minutes back. His bank account was blocked. He looked at the butler who was standing and watching him.