E.14.

Check if you have read earlier chapter.

As promised, I've updated the chapter after 200 reads.

I am going to end this book soon. So do vote to show your appreciation and comments to show how you feel.

----------

Sana was famished as she hadn't eaten anything since morning. She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door to drink some juice as she didn't feel like eating anything.

There was a cake in the fridge. "Happy Birthday Akka" was written on it. It wasn't a professionally baked cake because it was baked by her little sister. It was Sana's 33rd birthday in another 2 hours. She sat down on the floor infront of the fridge and cried.

"Where did I go wrong? 10 days back, when I called an unknown number, I realized that the person was committing suicide. I lied to him to save him from dying. I didn't know then that I will fall in love with him. I thought I will help him overcome his sorrows and make him stronger to survive in this world. But I wasn't aware that I would lose everything in this gamble. I lost my heart, my mind, my soul, my everything to that stranger. And the final nail in the coffin was when my little sister also left me alone. Was I wrong trying to save him and still trying to save him. No, I wasn't. Not after I met Sachin today. I don't want Sid to do anything like Sachin."

She cried until she fell asleep on the floor. She was woken up by the doorbell. She got up and looked at her mobile, it was 12:00a.m.

"Sid..", she ran to the door and opened it.

"Surprise!!! Happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to dear Buguri.. happy birthday to you!"

She looked at her friends - Priyanka, Manasa, Bharat, Arjun and Kumar with a faded smile. They were holding a cake with 3 candles on it and they sung as they went inside her house one by one. She looked outside if there was anyone else. The one who she wanted to see, Sid.

Manasa: What are you looking at Sahana? We all are here.

Sana: Hmmm.. (nods)

She locked the door behind and walked inside.

Arjun: Blow the 3 candles, Buguri. 1 candle is equal to 11 because if we had to put 33 candles, the cost of candles would have been more than the cake itself.

Everyone laughs except Sana. Her face showed sad expression.

Bharat: What happened Sahana? Why are you sad? Where is Nandu and where is your boyfriend?

Manasa, Arjun, Priyanka and Kumar: (in unison, in shock) Yenu? Boyfriendaa? {What? Boyfriend?}

They all look at her. Sana starts sobbing. Manasa hugs her and soon everyone group hugs her even without knowing the reason. She cries her heart out before telling them the entire story.

Kumar: Sahana, I think you should tell him the truth. If his feelings are true, he will accept you.

Priyanka: Kumar, her concern isn't about him accepting her. She is worried if he tries to harm himself again after feeling betrayed.

Arjun: But without telling him how can she go on assuming his actions?

Priyanka: She can because he had already attempted it earlier.

Bharat: But why would he feel betrayed since Sahana had always said that she is acting? She didn't give him any hope. Her lie was to save him. He should be thankful to her for saving his life.

Manasa: Machas first thing first. The question should be where is he? He hasn't returned since morning. I hope he didn't take any extreme decision after Sahana's rude comment in the morning.

Love, Sana! ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें