E.5.

Sid's back and legs were hurting due to the cramped economy seats. He looks out of the airplane's window and saw shining lights in the dark. The in flight announcement falls on to his ears.

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen. Our plane is about to land at the Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru. The current time is 2:15am, the weather is cloudy and the temperature is 15°C...

Flashback

The plane touched base at Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru. He unfastened the seat belt and walked towards the exit from the Business class area. He reached the arrivals exit gate, while his assistant collected his check-in luggage.

He is met with a man wearing a grey blazer jacket.

"Hello Mr. Gujral, welcome to Bengaluru. I am Nikhil Awasthi, I am going to be assisting you for the next 2 days while you stay here. How was your flight?", Nikhil speaks as he shook hands with him giving a big grin.

"Hello Nikhil. Flight was very comfortable and good. I studied the presentation you emailed me earlier in the flight itself. By the way, I've heard a lot about you.", He replies.

"I hope it's all positive and good", Nikhil smiled.

"Yes, it is. Looking forward to work with you. What's our schedule for today?", he asks.

Nikhil gives out the schedule as they get into the car and drive to the Taj Vivanta hotel where a luxurious room was booked for him for the next two days.

Nikhil: Mr. Gujral, I'll see you around at 7pm for dinner meeting with clients. But please don't hesitate to contact me at anytime. I am just a call away.

Sid: Sure and you can call me Sidharth. Mr. Gujral looks better on dad rather than me. (Laughs)

Nikhil smilingly nods and leaves. Sidharth rests for sometime before going to the pool. He takes of his gown and dives into the pool. His assistant gets him the breezer. He sips it still soaking in the pool water leaning against the pool wall.

He looks at a beautiful girl running haywire with full speed being chased by a little Pomeranian dog. She falls into swimming pool at the deep end. A lady in her late 50s screams in panic to save the girl as she doesn't know to swim.

Sidharth immediately swims across to the deep end and pulls her out. He puts her on her stomach and helps her take out all the swallowed water. She coughs and gains conscious. She goes to change her clothes while Sidharth wraps his gown and occupies the chair.

The old lady thanks him for saving his daughter's life. She introduces herself as Nirmala Chauhan and her daughter Sanya Chauhan. Sanya returns after changing and sits with him.

Sanya: Thank you. I get scared of dogs. My mind just stops working. I feel so embarrassed for acting like a kid.

Sidharth: (laughs) You are not alone. Being a 32 year old and having this big body, I get afraid of Cockroaches myself.

Sanya: (laughs) You are joking right? To make me feel less embarrassed.

Sidharth: I wish I was, as I am feeling embarrassed now.

Sanya: Don't be! We both are travelling on the same ship. Are you from Bengaluru?

Sidharth: No. If I was then I wouldn't have stayed in a hotel. I am from Delhi.

Sanya: Huh? Even I am from Delhi, Gandhi Nagar.

Sidharth: I am from Shanti Niketan.