Epilogue

It was Friday evening when Sidharth walks into the drawing room and hugs Sana from behind resting his chin on her shoulder.

Sid: So what's next on our bucket list for this weekend?

Sana: (kisses his ears) Gatecrash wedding (He nods)

Sid: Ohhh!! Your weird wish list.

Sana: It's going to be fun.

Sid: Hopefully.

He looks at the Wish list memory wall infront.

Sid: Did you add a new wish to it now? Why are you standing infront of this?

Sana: No, I ticked off and added a new memory to it

Sid: What is it? Why am I unaware of it?

Sana: Search for yourself if you can.

He runs his hand over the items and looks at the pictures pinned.

Sid: Bungee jumping - done, Sky diving - done, Cuddling the Lion - done, Night Safari - done, Make love under the stars - My favourite done (kisses her neck), Get drunk and make out - Can't remember anything but done, Date night with an widow granny from oldage - the emotional one done, Strip dance in snow - Pending, Adopt a child - Soon, yes He is coming home next week.

Sana: Is it? The paperwork is done?

Sid: Yes, Sweetheart.

Sana: Hope he likes his room that I decorated for him.

Sid: He will love it. (Looks at the wall again). Pet an owl - Pending.. do we really have to do it?

Sana: Yes, I was so excited after watching Harry Potter that I always wanted to do this.

Sid: Hmmm.. Didn't you watch Jurassic Park? We can pet Dinosaurs as well.

Sana: (smirks) I would have. Chris Patt taming Raptors was so sexy but they are extinct so no chance.

Sid: (nods in disbelief) Thank God for that!! And is Chris Patt sexier than me?

Sana: Ofcourse..

He glares at her and frowns..

Sana: ..Not (giggles) But Dwayne Johnson.. Oh my my!!

Sid: (smirks) Sure, why not! But you will need a ladder to speak to him. You are 5'6" and he is 6'5"

Sana: Jealous and possessive soul.

Sid: Huh! (Looks at the wall) What's that black and white thing? (Looks closer)

There was a tick infront of the item "Get Pregnant" with a sonography picture.

Sid: What? Really? Why didn't you tell me this? I am so happy Sana. (Kisses her) Now, I will add my new wish list on that empty wall.

Sana: What is it?

Sid: Bathing baby, changing nappies, singing lullabies, cycling with my child, camping with my child, beating other kid's father if their child bullies my child and so on.

Sana: ..and where am I in all this? The baby hasn't even arrived and you've already started ignoring me. (Makes sad pout)

He kisses the pout.

Sid: You are going to be beside me when I do it. You will guide me and assist me.

Sana laughs.

Sid: Thank you Sana.

Sana: For what?

Sid: For saving me that day, for making my life beautiful, for this idea of ticking our wish list while we are still alive. I would have missed everything if you had not to call me that day.

Sana: Huh? Say thanks to Alexander Graham Bell, on whom you were suppose to file a suit that day. He invented the telephone and connected me to you even though I was 1000 miles away from you.

He laughs.

Sid: Seriously Sana, when I look back I realise how much I was holding back. For this whole year I spent with you, doing things which I had been postponing while giving reason of work or feeling shy to do it. I am not just spending the days of my life but living every moment of it.

Sana: ..and I started loving my life because you are part of it.
.
.
.

"Rukho!!! Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti, kyuki main iske bachche ki maa banne waali hoon" {Wait!! This marriage can't happen because I am pregnant with his child}

Everyone at the wedding starts looking at her in shock. The bride looks at the groom.

Bride: What is she saying Aakash? Ours is a love marriage. Did you had an affair while you were dating me?

Groom: I.. I.. don't know her.

Bride: The way you are fumbling gives doubt.

Sid: (walks into the hall) Cut cut cut! Sana, you are in wrong hall, the shooting is in other hall. This is real wedding.

Sana: Oops!! Sorry guys. Carry on with the wedding.

They slowly walk out as people at wedding sigh in relief while blaming them for mistake.

Sid and Sana laugh having fulfilled their one more wish off the bucket list.

This marks the end of the book but not the story.

Dedicated to all of you with a message, "Lets live before dying and without having any regrets in life."

Follow me and read my other stories to stay connected with me and SidNaaz.

Love,
PoohBear ❤️❤️