E.3.

<Beep Beep>

He snuggled into his duvet while he turned to sleep on his back. Lifting his eye mask from one of his eye, he saw the three big clocks which hung right infront of him. India, U.S.A, U.K. written below them. It was 6 a.m. in India.

Oh wow! First time ever in my life I slept so well even though I woke up early. Yes, I slept early as well last night but without any regrets of the past or tensions of the future.

He picked up his phone and read the message from a number. A familiar number which was unknown until last night. A smile formed on his face by just looking at it.

Hi Baby,

Good Morning! Did you sleep well? Don't sleep too much since we need to move things fast forward. I still need to get to know you before going on a date.

So now, get up and look at the beautiful sunrise cause I am looking at one myself.

Love,
Sana

He couldn't stop gushing over the word, Baby. It gave him a different kind of feel altogether. He got up and ran towards his huge window. He pushed the thick curtains and opened the window.

A little bright orange coloured sun had pained the entire sky red

A little bright orange coloured sun had pained the entire sky red. He inhaled the fresh air fully into his lungs by closing his eyes. He exhaled and felt fresh and relaxed. He could feel the soft and cool breeze tingling on his skin.

He realised how he had missed to notice and experience this serenity his entire life. He repented it yet he was thankful to Sana. If she wasn't there, then probably he wouldn't have witnessed the first ever sunrise of his life. Indeed, a BABY was born today.

He picked up the mobile in his hand to message her but before that he had to save her number. What should he save it as, he thought. He then smiled and typed in the name.

'Love Sana'

After clicking on the save button, he replied to her message.

Hey Sweetheart,

Good Morning! Thank you for this beautiful sunrise. I loved it.

Yours,
Sid

His stomach growled and he realised that he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday evening. He quickly freshens up and dials a number on intercom and asks the butler to get his breakfast.

Butler: Aaa.. Good Morning Sir, Ma'am wants you to shift to the Purani Kothi (Old House). Nikhil Sir is going to stay in this Mansion and in your room from today evening.

Sid: Huh!! Not at all surprising. I expected this orders to come yesterday itself but it came late.

Butler: Sorry, Sir!