E.13.

Check if you've read E.12.

Sorry, I am unable to reply to your individual comments. But I read them all. Lots of Love ❣️ Don't stop commenting and do vote for the chapter. I might give you another update today if it completes 200 reads.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx--xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sana gets a call and was requested to go urgently to the hospital. She quickly gets ready into a Salwar suit, ties her hair into bun and puts on a bindi. She goes out to the drawing room where Nandini was watching a TV show while binge eating chips.

Sana: (strapping her wrist watch) Nandu, nanu urgent aagi hospital hogutidini. Okay? {I am going to the hospital as it's urgent}

Nandu: Hmmm..

Sid: (Comes out of the room) Urgent? Hospital? What happened Sana? Are you alright? What is it?

Sana and Nandu look at him in shock and then at each other.

Sana: Aaa.. I just have to see my doctor. I ran out of my medicine so I need to collect a prescription from him.

Sid: But you said it's urgent.

Sana: Yes, because the doctor is going out of station shortly so I need to collect it before he leaves.

Sid: Okay, wait for 5 minutes, I'll quickly change into pants.

Sana: (nervous) Why?

Sid: Because I can't come with you to hospital in these grey shorts, you see?

Sana: (gulps) Hospital? No.. no.. no.. I will go on my own. No need to come. Why would you come with me?

Sid: Shut up! I am your boyfriend. I can even come to the bathroom with you.

Nandu who was munching chips, freezes, drops the bowl and looks at him in shock. He glares at her to find her mouth open agape. He turns to see Sana whose had the same expression as Nandini.

Sid: Sorry, just blurted out nonsense in flow but I am coming with you.

Sana: No!! You've already wasted a lot of time. I can't wait more. Bye for now. (Speaks with frustration and anger)

Sid looked at her in surprise as to why was she so annoyed. She walks towards the door and turns back.

Sana: Moreover, you are just acting as my boyfriend and not a real one. Keep that in mind.

His eyes were glued onto the door even after she was gone. Nandini looked at him feeling sorry. After a while he silently goes back to his room.
.
.
.
Sana was vanquished by her own self. She knew she had grew feelings for him. However, the thought of him learning the truth behind the relation and the thought that it would make him feel further betrayed was killing her from inside.

She reached her clinic. A lady in her early 50s met her at the door.

Lady: Doctor, he attempted to commit suicide again. He isn't telling us the reason behind. Please help doctor, he is only comfortable with sharing his thoughts with you. Save my son please. (Folds her hand)

Sana nodded and walked through the long passage. There was a boy in his late 20s and his father waiting for her. The father greeted her.

Sana: Hello Sachin. How are you?

Sachin: Where were you?

Sana: (looked at his parents and then at him) I wasn't feeling well so took off. Come let's go inside and will have a chat.

Sachin nods and they go inside as his father and mother stay outside.

Sachin: Sahana, I came see you last week but you weren't there. My parents don't understand me. Since 3 days they are treating me like a kindergarten kid. My father doesn't even allow me to go to the washroom alone. When I revolt, he pleads me to atleast keep the toilet door open. I feel suffocated.