E.7.

Sana: By the way where are you staying in Bengaluru?

Sid: Aaa.. I don't know! Suggest me a cheap and best place to stay.

Sana: Hmmm.. Cheap and best! How about NIMHANS?

Sid: Woah!! Never heard of this group of hotels. By the name itself it looks posh. Are you sure it's cheap and best?

Sana: Ofcourse, infact it's free stay with food plus I will also get money for leads.

Sid: What? Is it like dharamshala or public shelter? Why do they pay for leads?

Sana: Yes, it's government funded. They pay for leads because they care for safety of people.

Sid: Wow! Sounds so cool. Do I need to show them an ID card or something?

Sana: No, you just need to tell them that you are mad. They will admit you at once.

Sid: Huh? (confused)

Sana: (giggles) National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) in another words mental hospital.

Sid: What?

Sana: What else? You just took your bag and came to meet me to Bengaluru? You could've told me before itself that you stay at Delhi. Why did you take so much trouble?

Sid: (frowns) Because eversince I heard my girlfriend's voice over the phone, I desperately wanted to meet her.

Sana blushes and excuses herself to make a phone call just to avoid his eye contact which made her blush harder.

Flashback:

(Taj Vivanta's dinning hall)

Sidharth: It was nice meeting you Mr. Srinivas. Gujral Group of Industries is very keen on working with you and we would guarantee you that you wouldn't repent working with us.

Srinivas: Pleasure is ours to be associated with the renowned company like yours. Good night Mr. Sidharth.

They shake hands before concluding the dinner meeting.

Nikhil: Congratulations Sidharth. You just cracked a huge contract.

Sidharth: I never give up until I achieve it. That's the reason why our company is far from competition for our rivals. They can't even dream getting closer to us in business. By-the-way, you have been really good and I am impressed.

Nikhil: Thank you Sidharth. That means a lot as it's coming from your mouth.

Sidharth: We won't need the buffer day for this project. Cancel the day after tomorrow's flight and book a flight for tomorrow morning at 11 to Delhi.

Sidharth's P.A.: Sure Sir. Will get it done right away.

Nikhil: Sidharth, I know you like partying. Shall we celebrate this deal.

Sidharth: I don't know anyone here so you will have take me to a pub. I'll change and come back.

Nikhil: Sure.
.
.
.
Sidharth wakes up to a phone call. It was Nikhil. He receives the call still lying in his bed.

Nikhil: Good Morning Sidharth. We need to start for the airport. I thought of waking you up since you were highly intoxicated last night when I dropped you to the hotel.

Sidharth: Thanks Nikhil. Aaaa.. my head.. That was over my limit last night. I can't even remember how I landed up in my room.

Nikhil: I dropped you at the hotel and the hotel staff escorted you to the room. Will meet you at 8:45am outside.