E.12.

Sana was massaging coconut oil into Nandini's hair as Nandini sat on the floor and Sana sat on the edge of the bed.

Nandini: Aaahhh.. akka this is heaven!

Sana rolls her eyes.

Nandini: I miss this massages when I am at my home.

Sana: This is also your home, goobey {owl}

Nandini: Ofcourse akka. My home is you and wherever you stay.

Sana: Ahahaha.. Don't open your mouth so much. Bees might start staying in it thinking it's their honey comb. So much sweetness for your akka?

Nandini: I am always sweet akka. But seriously, your massage is heavenly and divine.

Sid coughs standing at the door. They both look at him.

Sid: I would also love to experience a piece of heaven. Sana, can I get a massage as well?

Sana: Huh? Yes, why not? I was thinking of opening a massage centre. (Sarcastically)

Nandini: Don't worry akka, we two will be the permanent and regular customers.

Sid and Nandini laugh. Nandini raises her hand to give high five to Sid but he holds Nandini's hands and pulls her far from Sana and occupies her place. Sana and Nandini look at him in shock.

Sana: Are you serious?

Sid: Ofcourse, I am darling.

Nandini: (frowns and narrows her eyes at him) Mine wasn't done yet!

Sid: So? She is my girlfriend. I am her privileged customer. And I am quite possessive about my girlfriend. I can't allow her to do anybody else's massage when I am there.

Nandini: (pouty face and threw her hand and legs in air like a little whiney kid) Akkaa... This is not fair.

Sid: Everything is fair in love and war.(Sana bites her lips on word love) And.. it's war between you and me for getting the massage from her hand. (Turns and looks at Sana) What are you waiting for sweetheart, start the massage.

Sana looks at him and nods in disbelief. She pours oil into her hand, rubs both her hands and gently rubs it into his scalp. Nandini stood up and glared at him.

Sid: (closes his eyes enjoying the massage) Aha!! First time, I agree with Nandini's view. Truely heaven!

Nandini: (frowns even more) Akka! Don't you love me?

Sid: No!! Now get lost!!

Nandini's mouth was open agape in shock. Sana looked at her with puppy face.

Nandini: (whines) Akka..

Sana: Nandu, what do I do? Don't drag me into your fights. Whoever is sitting here, I will massage their hair. What benefit do I get? Nobody massages my hair. (Smirks)

Sid and Nandini: I will.. (in unison)

Sid and Nandini glare at each other. Nandini puts her hands on her waist.

Nandini: My akka..

Sid: My girlfriend..

Nandini: (narrows her eyes)Huh? I know her even before you came into her life.

Sid: Doesn't matter because now she is part of my life. (Teases with his tongue out)

Nandini: She loves me more than anyone in this world.

Sid: Hello.. you are just a paying guest. I am her boyfriend.

Nandini: Temporary...

Sana: (Angrily) Shut-up you both!! I am not doing anyone's massage. You both are giving me headache.