2 // Getting to class

It had been a couple of seconds of silence since Tommy left the office in a fit of rage. Phil sighed, before speaking. "Well I suppose this is my que! Bye Bad, bye Principal Ranboo." With that, Phil raced out of the office and followed the loud banging that could be heard all the way down the hallway.

Once he reached the culprit of the noise, Tommy's hands were covered in pink, red and orange bruises from punching a nearby locker. It looked very dented and had scrapes all over it from Tommy's clenched fists mercilessly pounding it for what - less than 2 minutes? Phil sighed. So he was one of these kids. On closer inspection, he realised one of Tommy's knuckles had a small stream of blood running down it. He probably cut it on the corner of the locker or something. He had left Tommy alone for two minutes and he was already vandalising school property and injuring himself in the process.

Kids these days. Maybe he needed a stress ball or some other way to get his anger out with out beating himself up in the process. Phil quickly took out his tiny notebook and scribbled this down, before putting it away and prepared to intercept a punch. In one swift movement, he had grabbed both of Tommy's hands and held them in front of his chest with only one of his own.

Tommy looked up and saw the annoying blonde from earlier. Could he not get two minutes of people round here!? He squirmed in the older's grip, but found it wasn't going anywhere.

"Tommy what do you think you're doing!? You're going to injure yourself if you keep going like that." Phil's efforts to calm down the small boy only made him wriggle in his grasp more.

"I don't care let me go! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!" Tommy started screeching in Phil's face, but he seemed unfazed by it. Why was everyone predicting his moves today?

"Tommy - I'm warning you." Phil's voice was calm and he seemed unbothered by the screaming Brit, as if it were the most normal thing in the world to be restraining a yelling, kicking 14 year old.

"NO! LET ME GO OR WE'RE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS!" This comment seemed to make Phil chuckle slightly, before raising an eye brow at Tommy, to remind him who was in charge here. Tommy stuck his tongue out at Phil, not expecting any reaction after the previous events. But (surprisingly) he did get a response. Phil rolled his eyes and squeezed his wrists more.

"Let's get you to class." With that, Phil let go of one of Tommy's arms, while firmly gripping the other in one hand as he lead him to Tommy's first class.

Of course, he wasn't expecting Tommy to actually cooperate. He was probably going to kick him or something like that - that's what Techno did when Phil was helping him. Or, he could start shouting insults and swearing like Wilbur did.

Tommy looked at Phil, he wasn't stupid. He was probably expecting to be kicked or called names or something, so Tommy decided against his original plan and thought carefully about his next moves. Everyone just assumed that because he was troublesome he was dumb; he wasn't. Tommy knew what he was doing. So, he took the time to think through his next actions (not something he usually did, but this man was getting on his nerves).

"Phil," Tommy started in the sweetest voice he could manage, which actually wasn't that sweet. It sounded like he was bored and grumpy, but it would have to do, "I'm not going to run away, so can you just let go of my wrist. I can walk myself."

Phil looked a if he was considering it for a moment. He loosened his grip on Tommy's wrists for a second as he did so, and that was all Tommy needed. He yanked his arm back with such force that he stumbled backwards a bit before regaining his balance.

After giving Phil a look of triumph, he bolted! Tommy ran down the wide corridors as fast as he could, turning his head to look behind him to see Phil walking. Walking? Why wasn't he running? Tommy didn't have long to think about this though, as he ran strait into Principal Ranboo.

"Here you go Phil, looks like I've caught your little run-away!" Ranboo smiled at Phil before continuing down the hall to wherever he was heading, nodding his head when Phil thanked him.

This time it was Phil's turn to give Tommy a look of triumph, imitating Tommy as he did so, before grabbing his wrist and continuing down the corridors back to Geometry class.

Just as Tommy was plotting his next escape, Phil spoke sternly, cutting through the silence. "Try anything Tommy, and I won't hesitate to put you on a child leash." This stopped Tommy in his tracks. There was no way he was going in a child leash.

With a satisfied smirk, Phil arrived at the door of the classroom. He had won.