22 // A STUPIDLY LONG CHAPTER

Everyone turned and stared at the laughing blonde. There were tears in Tommy's eyes, it was all he could do not to keel over laughing!

"Haha- you-" the child's laughing turned into wheezing, "that- that- it's too much! I can't!"

Everyone just sat there is silence. Was the blonde really laughing at being accused? Did he think Wilbur's injuries were a laughing matter? In retrospect, laughing was probably a terrible idea on Tommy's behalf, but he just couldn't help it. All these adults were stupid.

"You- you're laughing at my expense! You monster! How could you do this to me!" Wilbur was dramatically waving his hands around.

Principal Ranboo stood up, and walked over to Tommy. "I think I've seen enough. Why would you do something like this to Wilbur?"

Tommy stoped laughing. "You can't be serious. Guys." No one was laughing, they were serious. "Oh come on! Can't you see the post-it in his hand? He's faking it."

"Thomathy that's enough! How dare you accuse Wilbur of making this all up! Can you not see his obvious concussion?" Ranboo pinched the bridge of his nose. He really wanted to believe Tommy, but the evidence was too much. There was no way he could defend the blonde anymore.

"Uhm... last time I checked, you can't see a concussion. So, no. No I can't see his concussion." Tommy may have been in a lot of trouble, but that didn't stop the obvious smirk consume his face.

"Do you deny knocking Wilbur unconscious?"

"Well - no, but I-"

"I can't believe you!"

"That's enough Wilbur." Ranboo took a seat on the other side of the room. "Okay governors, what do you believe?"

"Is that even a question?" A tall, bearded man spoke up. "The child is very clearly guilty. Just expel him already."

"Hey! I'm not a child, but I really wouldn't mind expulsion; you guys are kind of shitty at your jobs."

"No," this time a blonde woman spoke up, "it really wouldn't be an effective punishment. The child's been expelled from twenty seven schools already, I don't think it would have much of an effect on him."

"Uhm... hello? Are you deaf or something? I'm not a chil-"

"So what do you suggest we do with the child then?" This time, a short, bald man spoke.

"IM NOT A CHILD!"

"Last time, I assigned a behavioural tutor to the child." Ranboo spoke one again. "But... I'm not sure how present he's been."

"IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD!!"

"Perhaps if the tutor stayed with the child throughout the day, all the time, then he wouldn't get a chance to act out."

"OH HELL NAH!"

"I suppose that's could work, are there any ground rules we should set out?"

"NO - NO GROUND RULES! NOTHING! I DON-"

"The tutor has a 100% track record, I think we should let them just do whatever they need to do to the child to get them back on track."

"IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD!"

"Then it's settled. We ensure the tutor stays with the child throughout the whole day."

"IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD YOU SHITTY MOTHER FU-"

"Tomathy! That is now way to speak to your elders, especially seeing as though you're already in as much trouble as it is. Dorothy," Ranboo pointed at the blonde woman who spoke earlier, "please fetch Phil for us."